Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tevez

The Come On Watford Thread

I dunno, if Leeds win then at least we won't have to play them next year..... then again we'll probably be subjected to more press coverage of them.... c'mon Watford!

I had this dilemma too! But my dad was born in Watford :ph34r: So 'mon you Hornets!

Come on Leeds,don't want Marlon King playing in the premiership,he dosen''t deserve it.Plus my late grandad was a Leeds fan so I have a soft spot for Leeds.

Well thats just decided it for me, if Akinbiyi gets the Prem so should King i say.

i don't really care who wins it. i can't stand watford or leeds.

I came back on this thread real fast thinking you had a posted but now I see you haven't I'm going to crawl into a small hole and curl up in a ball...

why was marlon king put in prison again? it's slipped my mind.

ah, just found out.

In May 2002 he was sentenced to eighteen months in prison for handling stolen goods after being caught with a BMW, which he claimed he hadn't realised was stolen and he just thought £15,000 was a good price. After five months inside he was released...

Guest Gist

friday!!

come on watford, couldnt stand it if leeds win!

shall be subjected to major torment by my dads friend :cry:

I thought it was on Sunday :unsure:

Archived