Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tevez

The Come On Watford Thread

i bet jordan stewart is laughing his head off at us. we should have kept him you know, he had potential and was a hungry youngster.

I thought we should have kept him, then again, I could also see the other side of the argument.

At the time he was taking the corners to the front post, anyone who took corners for us did the same. I think it might ACTUALLY have been a ridiculous plan.

Chris Kamara's contributions were poetic today.

Commentator (getting it right): "Great clearance off the line by Chambers, that's the value of having a full back there".

Kamara: "Jordan Stewart off the line, brilliant."

Commentator: "er......"

Kamara: "Apologies to Ashley Young there who cleared off the line."

At some point he was calling Lloyd Doyley Lloyd Doolie.

What a loon!

i bet jordan stewart is laughing his head off at us. we should have kept him you know, he had potential and was a hungry youngster.

He probably is, but good luck to him anyway. ;):thumbup:

Good luck to him and he played quite well today, I was very impressed by his corners but when he was with us I can't believe you called him a "Hungry youngster" he was right lazy fooker, most of the time he never looked bothered!

Oh I would sorely like to be able to taunt some Leeds fans now. Well done Watford, enjoy your season in the Premier...

just tune into chris moyles tomorrow. i wonder if he plays the goal clips like he does when leeds win. also have a leeds fan mate at work, hes a nice guy but ill still taunt him. jordan stewart ran rings round your lot hahahhahahahahhahahahha

I can't believe you called him a "Hungry youngster" he was right lazy fooker, most of the time he never looked bothered!

probably because he had people like you getting on his back all the time

Just watched the highlights on ITV and the commentary was truely vomit-inducing. 'Leeds are club with substance' what does that even mean?! 'Leeds are a grand club with a grand history, they don't deserve this', 'Leeds have had such a fantastic turnaround, they don't deserve this', 'Leeds have fantastic fans, a great stadium, a great history..'

probably because he had people like you getting on his back all the time

Well surly it'd be up to him to prove his critics wrong, Fair enough he may think "Whats the point?!" but at the same time if it was me I know i'd be wanting to prove my critics wrong, Its too easy to move onto another club and impress, because until yesterday I hadn't a clue how Jordan had been getting on at Watford, He was still shit as far as I knew, and from what i've heard Watford fans aren't/weren't all that impressed with him when he first made the move.

Archived