Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Leicester City FC

I DON'T GIVE A TOSS how other fans see Leicester. We never get any credit and never had!

WE WILL BE IN THE PREMIERSHIP IN TEN YEARS and i love to hear people moan about us being there, other clubs can do one :mad:

if it took you moving away from Leicester to realise how insignificant we are then your not very clued up my friend. I dont want us to be everyones second fav team i want us to go away and come away with the home fans saying what a bunch of tossers and 3 points in the bag.

WHEN YOUR SMILING....

whole world smiles wiv u

I DON'T GIVE A TOSS how other fans see Leicester. We never get any credit and never had!

WE WILL BE IN THE PREMIERSHIP IN TEN YEARS and i love to hear people moan about us being there, other clubs can do one :mad:

if it took you moving away from Leicester to realise how insignificant we are then your not very clued up my friend. I dont want us to be everyones second fav team i want us to go away and come away with the home fans saying what a bunch of tossers and 3 points in the bag.

WHEN YOUR SMILING....

Well it certainly makes you realise a few things. I went through a stage where I couldn't get my head around us losing to other very average championship teams. A Rotherham fan would ask me "do you think you will beat us this Saturday?" I would reply without a doubt, i'd bet my life on it, we're Leicester City FFS! We would then lose at home to rotherham!

I get to talk to many fans of all kinds of clubs. You realise that all clubs mostly have a fcuking good manager, a few shit hot youngsters coming through and 'a realistic chance of promotion' look at Carlisle FFS!!

If Hume and Fryatt were to get injured and/or Rob Kelly turned out worse than CL. We'll be a League 1 club. Feck the Premeirship!

I'm not saying that we should all just lose all hope. We should just respect the oposition more and take nothing for granted. I'm also not saying that everyone needs to change, but I can guarantee there are still supporters who will be scratching their heads when we lose at home to southend next season.

I'm not saying that we should all just lose all hope. We should just respect the oposition more and take nothing for granted. I'm also not saying that everyone needs to change, but I can guarantee there are still supporters who will be scratching their heads when we lose at home to southend next season.
:clap:

Nothing wrong with a bit of realism.

Thanks for the heads-up...I'll make sure that I'm doing something the wife wants me to do that Saturday then. Phew, and to think that I would have otherwise used petrol to drive over to watch the match.

Do you know of any other games we have no chance in? In fact, if you could dispense this forsight BEFORE I buy my season ticket then I would be able to weigh up whether it is worth it in the first place.

:blink:

Thanks for the heads-up...I'll make sure that I'm doing something the wife wants me to do that Saturday then. Phew, and to think that I would have otherwise used petrol to drive over to watch the match.

Do you know of any other games we have no chance in? In fact, if you could dispense this forsight BEFORE I buy my season ticket then I would be able to weigh up whether it is worth it in the first place.

:blink:

Only kidding mate, the Southend games a 5-4 thriller - Elvis Hammond scores 5 in the last 10 minutes to get us the three points.

response to the 1st post. i think we will be in the premiership in 10 years. :D

More like 5.

We shouldn't be so negative about our club. We are still, in terms of trophies won, the FIFTH most successful club of the past decade!

We've known good times before, and there's no reason not to believe they'll come round again.

Better get busy dan cause you are not alone out here, might not be many of us but there is handful of fox's fans in melbourne victoria :wave:

Hmm... might be a reason to kick off some pub nights next season :thumbup:

Hopefully if we do a bit better we might get some reasonable coverage on Setanta, not just against Palace and Leeds :angry:

How surprising, Leeds supporters in Australia. I didn't know we were still sending convicts over there... :whistle:

:D

Well they were a bit rough, reminded me of Collingwood (a scum team over here), but they were passionate and put on a good show... much better than the Watford supporters I would say :)

Well they were a bit rough, reminded me of Collingwood (a scum team over here), but they were passionate and put on a good show... much better than the Watford supporters I would say :)

There's actually Watford fans in Melbourne? Or are you referring to the ones you saw on tele? :P

There's actually Watford fans in Melbourne? Or are you referring to the ones you saw on tele? :P

Yeah, there were a dozen or so there :)

There's a handful of supporters from every club I guess if you look for them - there's quite a lot of Brits that have moved over here, and Melbourne is pretty big for UK backpackers as well... So you have these awesome pubs like the Charles Dickins Tavern that are pretty much just dedicated to UK & Irish football which gives the rest of us a chance to jump on the bandwagon :D

My gf's dad is a Wolves man :P .. now we'll both be bemoaning the loss of Gudjonsson!

Well there's a chap on the forums here who used to live in the area (he was able to suggest a pub that may be playing a televised game - FA cup I think - earlier this year, tho I never went). Other than that I'm unaware of hoards of Leicester fans. Most people around here are like "where the hell is that anyway?" :P

Plenty of Brits here, and many are of British descent but as yet, I've met no foxes here.

There's a few foxes in NY by the looks of it (a few foxestalk members for one) - that's the nearest big concentration of fans I imagine - I'm not too far away from NY state (about an hour) - but New York City is quite a drive away - far too much to meet up for a few drinks and a game lol

I'd like to live in Montreal in the near future, so there'll be a City fan fairly local soon enough. (Plus any locals I can convert. :thumbup: )

I'm also a Senators fan, so I'd be going to Ottawa a fair bit too.

More like 5.

We shouldn't be so negative about our club. We are still, in terms of trophies won, the FIFTH most successful club of the past decade!

We've known good times before, and there's no reason not to believe they'll come round again.

We can't help but be negative though, bar a fantastic 7 odd years in living memory- what else have we had to shout about?

There's a handful of supporters from every club I guess if you look for them - there's quite a lot of Brits that have moved over here, and Melbourne is pretty big for UK backpackers as well... So you have these awesome pubs like the Charles Dickins Tavern that are pretty much just dedicated to UK & Irish football which gives the rest of us a chance to jump on the bandwagon :D

My gf's dad is a Wolves man :P .. now we'll both be bemoaning the loss of Gudjonsson!

about the same as at the millenium stadium then.

I shoulda realized that :P

Afterall, I did spent about 5 weeks in Australia (I wasn't backpacking, tho) during (your) winter in 2000. Did the big cities and there's plenty of signs of Brits having been there at some point or another :thumbup::smile:

You've found a bunch of Watford fans, which is quite suprising. Now you must try to find some Accrington Stanley fans :Plol

WE WILL NOT BE IN THE PREMIERSHIP IN THE NEXT 10 YEARS

what do you think of this statement?

**scroll down**

Many of you would have put your normal "Leicester City Fox Leisure Anti-Leicester criticism hat on" I did do the same.......but I've had enough. After living away from leicester for 4 years now, I've learnt one thing. WE STILL LIVE IN THE FCUKING PAST!!!!

Just because we had a successful patch under MON does not mean we have a right to set the championship alight. I love Leicester, and if we got relegated to the conference, I would still stand just as proud as I ever did.

Times have chaged. like other foxiles will tell you. All clubs have just as high aspirations as us. It's only when you walk outside the universe of Leicester that you will realise just how insignificant and shit we are. I'm prepared to tell my grandkids about this dark age ARE YOU???

The Football club is a bit like the City of Leicester itself - By all means not the best place to Live and work compared to other places in the World but neither is it the worse.

Archived