Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
12FRYATT

Kasey Keller

keller2.jpg

Does anybody know where this legendary keeper is now?

I thought he was a great keeper for the club, a few mistakes, but he did make up for them under MON.

I thought he was average and saved himself during 97-98 campaign. :( <_<

I always remember the game v Newcastle, he was amazing and was then on match of the day wearing his specs - SUPERMAN!

It was a poor attempt to look intellegent that - Ill never forget his catchphrase "Superstition is for the unprepared" :unsure:

You have great taste in men, Kevin Poole was a fine specimen of a man, some people say I look like Kevin Poole......or was that a bloody fool???!!!!!! :D:P

:laugh:

He waved at me from the balcony at Wembley '92, he was lovely :cry:

Both keepers were ace

Kevin Poole's save at Filbo during the playoffs against Stoke was something to behold. Point blank header from Potter and he leapt across to save it..

..in the play off final, great save from a Ndah thunderbolt

He seemed to mess up a bit in the Prem though, which was sad

Keller was a quality keeper but did he ever save a penalty for us? He always seemed to flop out of the way

Always remember Keller focking off to america around january time for a month for the copa america and Kevin Poole having to go in goal, he looked dodgy in the prem though was a great div 1 keeper dislodging such greats as Gavin Ward, Carl Muggleton and Russel Hoult oh and Zelko Kalac :P

Always remember Keller focking off to america around january time for a month for the copa america and Kevin Poole having to go in goal, he looked dodgy in the prem though was a great div 1 keeper dislodging such greats as Gavin Ward, Carl Muggleton and Russel Hoult oh and Zelko Kalac :P

To be fair I could've dislodged Zelko but Pooley ruled supreme I was half loving it when he was in goal against us for Derby - Traitorus git! :wub:

Keller was a quality keeper but did he ever save a penalty for us? He always seemed to flop out of the way

Yep he saved one against Derby at his last home game, put it out for a corner which Derby scored from

Yep he saved one against Derby at his last home game, put it out for a corner which Derby scored from

Yep I remember listening to the commentary on Radio Leicester for that game! I was celebrating Keller's save by jumping up and down in my room, only for Derby to score from the resulting corner :mad: Mickel Beck was the scorer too (I'm pretty sure) and he'd been having a barren spell in front of goal at the time. :angry:

Anyway, Keller was class. I thought he was a great keeper and the fact that he's ousted Tim Howard and Brad Friedal to be USA no. 1 (again) is a fantastic achievement at his age.

Archived