Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The People's Hero

Leicester City Forum

I scored at goals today, left footed too.

We still lost 5-2, moral victory though yeah.

Nice one. I only ever scored once in 5-a-side, mainly due to my goalkeeping prowess, and my crapness in front of goal. My only goal was left-footed.

Moral victories are the best. Well, apart from actual ones.

It is the close season, and there literally is nothing going on at LCFC. I wonder what the best-selling pie at football matches is?

Ive heard differently but im really past caring now

I heard that it was definitely a done deal about a week or so ago, probably from the same source as you.

It's the speculation on that thread that gets me though... every now and then a new person posts on there 'is it true that muzzy is coming back?'

I heard that it was definitely a done deal about a week or so ago, probably from the same source as you.

It's the speculation on that thread that gets me though

... every now and then a new person posts on there 'is it true that muzzy is coming back?'

Yes.

Maybe a mod can close it until there's something concrete one way or another...or maybe they have better things to do.

Yes.

Maybe a mod can close it until there's something concrete one way or another...or maybe they have better things to do.

Close the big Muzzy topic and people will start posting completely new topics about it as soon as they twig that somebody said something to someone about Muzzy. :ermm:

We can do without that :P

It was like this last season! I was reading the topics for a while before i joined but mainly read and then posted in the General Forum!

From what I've seen it's in this forum where you satisfy your fitba tastebuds!

I guess I could post about belly-button lint or how many Guinness drinkers would have to drop their guts at the same time to wipe out a pavilion of people...

Guess I just like talking Foxes :D We've all got enough to keep it going.

Is so rubbish.

General chat is where it's at.

Oh yes indeedie.

Im suprised football clubs encourage fans to discuss club issues. theres always someone knows something that discredits the club, turns people off.

but every year, people have sex :D

Archived