Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mikes_swfc

Lunt Signs for the owls

someone bypassed the sarcasm on the way to work

my point is every team should be aiming for promotion pre-season, you wouldn't go support a team that was hoping to finish 24th

Good point.

Any talk of promotion for the Wednesday next season is just rediculous. We should be aiming to finish anywhere between 10-14. That would be good steady progress, what we are looking for.

I feel that Leicester will finish between 4-10. Your strike force will be one of the main reasons that you will do well next season.

Well that is truly embarrassing isn't it?

If we can't even attract Kenny Lunt from Crewe, then we are staring down the barrell of a relegation dogfight.

Nah, his wife didn't want to move house so he went for the closest team. Some people have no ambition...

jealous? How can they be jealous it's not their fault they can't attract good players now is it. :)

Player for player - we're much better than you. Whose to say that we were even interested in Lunt? These were only rumours.

At least Brad_SWFC has some dignity.

Now get back to your gravy.

Player for player - we're much better than you. Whose to say that we were even interested in Lunt? These were only rumours.

At least Brad_SWFC has some dignity.

Now get back to your gravy.

do your player - player thing then whos better than who.

Ha, Ha, Ha, I haven't laughed so much for a long time. The way the Owls fans are behaving like they signed Maradona's love child rather then a player from a division 2 team!!!!

Ha, Ha, Ha boy it doesn't take much to get the Owls happy, you guys gonna have a parade and on open top bus, displaying your new gem of a player!!

Ha, Ha, Ha, I haven't laughed so much for a long time. The way the Owls fans are behaving like they signed Maradona's love child rather then a player from a division 2 team!!!!

Ha, Ha, Ha boy it doesn't take much to get the Owls happy, you guys gonna have a parade and on open top bus, displaying your new gem of a player!!

It's all about perspective mate. In comparison to the rest of their team, Lunt is like Maradona not just his love child... :P

I suppose we need to celebrate something :D

No in all seriousness, i think he is a good signing for us and will definately improve our midfield.

I think many of the owls that have recently signed up are just having a laugh, trying to wind you up.

I suppose we need to celebrate something :D

No in all seriousness, i think he is a good signing for us and will definately improve our midfield.

I think many of the owls that have recently signed up are just having a laugh, trying to wind you up.

:D

It's not the fact that we think we've signed a superstar....

It's the fact that the club actually seem to be showing some ambition, it's been a LONG LONG LONG time coming!

We're now a force to be reckoned with again in the Championship transfer dealings.

ffs.

It's the fact that the club actually seem to be showing some ambition, it's been a LONG LONG LONG time coming!

We're now a force to be reckoned with again in the Championship transfer dealings.

ffs.

So how many multi million pound signings your gonna make this season then???? :whistle:

ffs.

You should be a stand up comedian mate, that's a really funny post!

So how many multi million pound signings your gonna make this season then???? :whistle:

Oh ffs!

Not in size of transfer, but the FACT is we beat off numerous clubs for the signature of Madjid Bougherra, including Leeds....

And numerous clubsin chasing Lunt, ok, you swear you weren't interested :rolleyes: and the clubs included Palace, Stoke and Wolves.

The management team at Hillsborough are doing a terrific job in selling the club to the players we want.

Archived