Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jimbo32

levein

Can't see MDV goin to Tranmere. Not after playin for Heerenveen for part of last season. He'd probs ask for quite alot in wages per week too. Hamill and Hammond tho :thumbup: .... Thats sayin he gets the job !!

craig levein seems to have found his level now being linked with the tranmere job,hope he gets it im sure hammil de vries hammond and a few more would love it up north. :cool::whistle:

thought martin allen had got the job

I'm not sure Hammond should be written off and certainly not linked to the likes of Sylla and Hamill. The bloke gives 100% every time he plays. He's got pace and strength. He needs to get his head up and just do enough to score instead of constantly trying to break the net. He also needs confidence but he's not a bad sub to have around although he would keep the likes of Chambers off my bench.

Levein will apply for all sorts of jobs but it's going to be really hard for him to get to the top of any list in England.

His biggest problem was losing so many matches in such a dour way and then having Kelly win so many with virtually the same players. It's not a great advert.

Add that to other flaws and he's blotted his CV big time.

Well Ronnie Moore seems to be the new front runner for the job,if Levein went there I thought he would have done a decent job there,he's done well everywhere else apart from Leicester.

you should have got him hes SUPPOSED to be good at turning crap teams into good ones

How come when some of us touted Billy Davies and Martin Allen as replacements for the useless Levein, many on here slammed these suggestions - claiming that they were destined for better things or would never leave their respective clubs? And how come that now Davies has been linked with the Shaggers and Allen with Tranmere? Experts or what...........

How come when some of us touted Billy Davies and Martin Allen as replacements for the useless Levein, many on here slammed these suggestions - claiming that they were destined for better things or would never leave their respective clubs? And how come that now Davies has been linked with the Shaggers and Allen with Tranmere? Experts or what...........

Because loads of the people on here are idiots and wouldn't accept that we could see that Levein had lost it and wouldn't turn it round whilst they couldn't accept it.

I'm in a good mood, :cool::whistle: as you can see.

Because loads of the people on here are idiots and wouldn't accept that we could see that Levein had lost it and wouldn't turn it round whilst they couldn't accept it.

I'm in a good mood, :cool::whistle: as you can see.

your right. leviens an idiot :thumbup:

Archived