Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dandannieldanok

RK in Asda

I know he is a normal person and has to go to shops but i was quite pleased with myself for seeing him.

plus he was buying a lotto ticket, perhaps if he wins he will add the cash to the transfer budget :D:thumbup:

Did you speak to him? What did you ask/What was his answers?

Kayteh and I saw who we thought was Craig Levein in there a while back now.

It wasn't though, just his lookalike cashing in on freebies for being City manager. Honestly.

We did see James Whittaker in Sainsburies though. So there.

Kayteh and I saw who we thought was Craig Levein in there a while back now.

It wasn't though, just his lookalike cashing in on freebies for being City manager. Honestly.

We did see James Whittaker in Sainsburies though. So there.

James Scowcroft used to be a frequent visitor to Sainsburys, Oadby when I worked there. Rumours have it that he came to get tips on how to play football from me...which explains his general decline in footballing ability over time

I saw James Scowcroft in the Subway (sandwich shop, not actual subway) opposition the station on the morning of the Reading FA Cup game a couple of years back. Scored a late winner if I recall.

Correct, oh the power of Subway.

Maybe he was taking advantage of the useful foldaway England picnic chairs, complete with drinks holder for a mere £6.98.

I saw James Scowcroft in the Subway (sandwich shop, not actual subway) opposite the station on the morning of the Reading FA Cup game a couple of years back. Scored a late winner if I recall.

Me and Cobbo also saw Jimmy Scow wandering aimlessly through town not so long ago as well, he looked really sad - probably the side effects of playing for Cov.

Ex-Leicester defender ( lol:rolleyes: )Matt Heath has been in David Lloyd's Health and Fitness Club with his "posse" a lot of late.

Oooh just remembered a few years back when a certain mr savage was at brum, me and a mate of mine crossed the road in front of him in his porsche on our way to roundhill college in thurmaston

I live about a 5 minute walk from there and the bastard nearly ran me over when he pulled into Gills off-licence on Wanlip Road!

Hmm i've not really seen many people but my mate apparently saw Muzzy Izzet in a pub the other night, had a chat and hes retiring now, he's probs lying though ;)

Lalalalala, I'm not listening :ph34r:

Only time I've seen a ex/Leicester player around (apart from Shilts who used to live down the road from me) was when I saw Muzzy getting a parking ticket in 2003. Ah, good times.

I bumped into Les Ferdinand before the Leicester Tottenham FA Cup game earlier this season.

I told him it was great to see him back, and also asked him whether or not he'd like to sit on the sub's bench.

Archived