Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wasyls Pec Deck

What a suprise... some conflicting rumours from...

Leicester city are set to put the finishing touches to a deal that will see Sam Bangoura move from stoke city. the troubled potters player has failed to return for training and has seeked a move away from the club. Rob Kelly moved quickly for the striker after Matty Fryatt is moving through a deal taking him to birmingham city for a fee believed to be in the region of £2m

Leicester City have held talks with Blackburn over the possibility of signing young forward Ralph Welch on a season long loan. Matty Fryatt is also set to reject the advances of Steve Bruce and Birmingham to stay with the foxes

My best friend is a builder and very recently told me he is working on Matty Fryatts new house, located in Desford, Leicestershire. He told me that Matthew is pleased with his place in the Leicester team and 'wouldn't change it for the world'. Expect him at the Walkers Stadium next season

Which one is the most likely!

Leicester city are set to put the finishing touches to a deal that will see Sam Bangoura move from stoke city. the troubled potters player has failed to return for training and has seeked a move away from the club. Rob Kelly moved quickly for the striker after Matty Fryatt is moving through a deal taking him to birmingham city for a fee believed to be in the region of £2m

Leicester City have held talks with Blackburn over the possibility of signing young forward Ralph Welch on a season long loan. Matty Fryatt is also set to reject the advances of Steve Bruce and Birmingham to stay with the foxes

My best friend is a builder and very recently told me he is working on Matty Fryatts new house, located in Desford, Leicestershire. He told me that Matthew is pleased with his place in the Leicester team and 'wouldn't change it for the world'. Expect him at the Walkers Stadium next season

Which one is the most likely!

Hopefully the bottom one, but that rumour is quite worrying!

If city sell fryatt then ill be finished with leicester city for good.

Hes such a promising prospect and we will need players like him if we want to build a top quality side and gain promotion and stay there.

Then again footballs not football anymore its a business so knowing city they will let him go for a million and make a couple of hungrand profit. :rolleyes:

This website comes out with more shite than the back page of the Sun

"Leicester City are to shock the world of football by selling defender Patrick Kisnorbo (Wigan 3 million) and striker Matty Fraytt ( Birmingham 3 Million ) to launch a auditious bid for out of sorts Manchester United hitman Ruud Van Nistleroy"

who thinks they will print it?

"Leicester City are to shock the world of football by selling defender Patrick Kisnorbo (Wigan 3 million) and striker Matty Fraytt ( Birmingham 3 Million ) to launch a auditious bid for out of sorts Manchester United hitman Ruud Van Nistleroy"

who thinks they will print it?

They will now that someone's written it :ph34r::smile:

Archived