Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Stig

Mark de Vries

Mark De Vries,  

108 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do with him

• Release him
    • Transfer list
    • Keep him, he could be quite useful if we need a big man
    • Keep him, use him in the reserves and make up the numbers
    • Start him up front

OK, think about this dont just jump to the obvious conclusion, if you were the gaffer would you get rid of MDV, give him a second chance and keep him as cover. Lets have a vote

If I was appointed the new Leicester City manager today,I would keep him because he dosen't seem that bad,and would have him on the bench,and bring him on in the second half of games for Fryatt or Hume.

Yeah, but who asked you?

what is it with people on here that they can;t cope with other peoples views.

if some of us think MDV should be in the team then thats out point of view.

Hume and fryatt need compitition!!!! MDV has shown he can perform like he did v spurs.

what is it with people on here that they can;t cope with other peoples views.

if some of us think MDV should be in the team then thats out point of view.

Hume and fryatt need compitition!!!! MDV has shown he can perform like he did v spurs.

:laugh:

Guest Gist

I think he is decent back up we just don't need him, if we got rid there is another set of wages that could be used to strengthen other areas that might need improving later on in the season.

I think he is decent back up we just don't need him, if we got rid there is another set of wages that could be used to strengthen other areas that might need improving later on in the season.

Spot on! :o

I'm sure there is a Dutch team he could do a job for.

i remember when levein had just arrived and borught de vries with him when he wasnt fully fit, and was only bringing him on in the last 20 mins or so, as he wasnt fully fit or summin to start. but when he came on he did seem to change the game, i actually thort this "thing" was gunna be quite good and actually bang the goals in for us.

i remember when levein had just arrived and borught de vries with him when he wasnt fully fit, and was only bringing him on in the last 20 mins or so, as he wasnt fully fit or summin to start. but when he came on he did seem to change the game, i actually thort this "thing" was gunna be quite good and actually bang the goals in for us.

then you thought aar no he aint....and came to your senses!!

None of the above. I don't believe he deserves the grief he's got at LCFC but he's not 'useful as a big man' to bring on. That isn't his game and never will be and the sooner people take that on board the better.

Having said that I wouldn't pick him in front of Fryatt and Hume.

Archived