Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jay

Radio 5

Played central midfield for T&T, but mainly played right wing for Port Vale, according to their OS.

And Ipswich, Reading and Sheff Utd were all interested, with Sheff Utd apparently offering £400,000 earlier this month, which we couldn't afford.

Considering the price and his position, I don't think we'll be signing him.

Unless Hughes or Williams were to move on for a fee?

I believe that the original rumour also included that we have to shift 4 players Hamill, MDV, Sylla & could it be Rab

He's the one that did the video diary for the BBC. He seemed a fit lad and bragged about his training regime. He came across as a 'never say die' kind of guy and would run his socks off.

He had a pretty good game against England if I remeber rightly.

I believe that the original rumour also included that we have to shift 4 players Hamill, MDV, Sylla & could it be Rab

it only mentioned 2 though Hammond and MDV

Fantastic - as I've said before, this is when we realise that these players from jock-land are rubbish and we start to get rid of them - First Hamill, now 1 down 3 to go.

I have slagged Rab off in the past and I am still slaging Rab off now, but if we got rid of Rab to get an outfield player in, it'd be wrong I think, Rab is poor but we need backup, and Rab is our backup along with Conrad, We NEED a new, decent (Half decent :rolleyes:) GK, if we were after one yes...Get Rab out to free up some money, but get rid of Rab for an outfield player :nono:

Archived