Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

A thread for the excited and optimistic

And we new the Kamikaze assault team would get a goal or two from set pieces whereas we barely get one all season...

And our defending of set pieces was shite too. That really is one thing I hope they've worked on in the close season.

I confidently expect the boo boys to be on his back by November.

Looks like you were out by three months Steven!

Isn't it amazing that a thread with this title can be swamped with misery? No, the present isn't very good...but that doesn't mean anyone has to stop enjoying it! You play with the cards you are dealt...that is life, get up and get on.

Just because I hated my last job didn't mean I went in everyday with a miserable bloody face on.

I figure that bitching about it all really isn't going to improve things, more importantly ~ it sure as shit isn't going to make any of you carping on in all the other threads feel any better.

Life is good ~ maybe the play on the pitch wasn't, but isn't that what supporting a team is all about? The fact that there's always tomorrow?

Even when the team is being turned into a scrap metal yard!

200px-Ripping-Yarns-vhs.jpg

No realists said that to try and help you keep some perspective. If any one can play better the Maybury on the right I'll be more then happy for them to get their chance, If players play badly then they should be replaced, sometimes giving academy players a chance. What I don't agree with is putting to many in the team to soon......... or stupid 4-3-3 formations with absloutley zero width.

It's not ideal but 4-3-3 can have width via the full-backs. However Kelly's not going that way so it's pointless hypothesis anyway.

Archived