Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

A thread for the excited and optimistic

Here's to us, we jolly band, and the new season -- I'm so excited I tell you, butterflies and everything. :D

What's more, I see us as play-off place for sure this season...we have a manager with winner written through him like a stick of Blackpool rock!

C'mon Citeh! :scarf::chant::yahoo: :clap2: :scarf::clap::englandsmile4wf::scarf:

Here's to us, we jolly band, and the new season -- I'm so excited I tell you, butterflies and everything. :D

What's more, I see us as play-off place for sure this season...we have a manager with winner written through him like a stick of Blackpool rock!

C'mon Citeh! :scarf::chant::yahoo: :clap2: :scarf::clap::englandsmile4wf::scarf:

Less than a week now bob,you can keep your excitement in surely :o

Mate I feel exactly the same way I now cant stop putting the City shirt on in pride and in anticipation for the start of the new season - We even kick it off on TV!!

WWWHHOOO AARRRREEE WWWEEE BBBBLLLLLUUUUEEE AARRRMMMYYY

Mate I feel exactly the same way I now cant stop putting the City shirt on in pride and in anticipation for the start of the new season - We even kick it off on TV!!

Come on, can't wait for the new season :D I love the anticipation and optimism :D

We did last season and look what happened. :ph34r:

Bizarrely, I was considering having that character from 'CARS' as my AV too!

I'm glad someone has though - I'll keep Zimmy!

I Really Cant wait for Luton. It dosent help when you have days off and see premiership years with leicester on, sticking the old dvds on. And at Luto if its anything like last year the atmosphere will be great.

:) PREMIERSHIP HERE WE COME :P , :P ITS OUR YEAR :cool: (its about time) lol

Closer to relegation I think. With purchases like Hume, Fryatt, Low, McAuley and the use of so many kids, it is obvious we are being groomed for a spot in the old Div 3. :cry::cry::cry::( <_<

Archived