Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
brendan

Who is going Luton

ive got my tickets. who is going and do you think that we will sell our allocation out?

Got a bit of business in London to attend to so hopefully will make it to Luton before kick off, pissed off that it's an early kick off though would have definitely made it otherwise :mad:

If you are driving down, watch out for the road works at luton on the M1. They could catch you out, have been sat in them for an hour just to move down one junction. It might be easier on a saturday, but be careful. As don't want any of you to miss the start of the game, what with being an early kick of an all that.........

COME ON LEICESTER

YOU KNOW WHAT WE WANT

TO WIN THE GAMEE

AND RULE SUPREMEEEEEEEE

LEICESTER, LEICESTER, LEICESTER

sung to the tune of come on eylene, by dexy midnight runners, for those of you who can remember them........

I spent nearly 6 years living in sh!tty Luton .... so I'm not going back!

Got the Fosse lads coming to the Shire of Oxford to watch the game on Sat before our first pre-season friendly on Sunday against Chinnor FC.

Up the Foxes, and come on the Fosse!!

Archived