Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Stats

From another forum:

Chris O'Grady as our longest serving player (debut 2003)? 13 Appearances ffs!

Also MDV is the clubs leading scorer with 10 goals! Closely followed by Hume with 9. These two stats have to be the worst in the league perhaps all 92 clubs.

Who's the longest serving 'signed' player?

O'Grady originally caught the eye of former boss Micky Adams, and was handed his debut when coming off the bench in the 2-0 victory over Grimsby Town in April 2003, but failed to break through into the first team the following season.

I love Wikipedia :D

So yeah... he's our longest serving first team player by over a year.

Well, it's actually 14 appearances, all as sub, but yes it is true as far as debuts go. Although if you're looking from the point they joined the club then both Stearman and Chambers joined in '98, while O'Grady only joined in 2001/2 (Porter joined in '97 but as he's not made an appearance yet I definitely wouldn't count him yet).

Our longest serving 'signed' player is a tie between Tiatto and Williams as they both signed on the same day, although Williams made his debut first (Tiatto was suspended for the start of that season). After those two it's a tie between de Vries and Maybury (who both signed on the same day as well).

If you're asking if it's the worst record out of all 92 clubs, that might take me a while to work out... ;)

Well, it's actually 14 appearances, all as sub, but yes it is true as far as debuts go. Although if you're looking from the point they joined the club then both Stearman and Chambers joined in '98, while O'Grady only joined in 2001/2 (Porter joined in '97 but as he's not made an appearance yet I definitely wouldn't count him yet).

Our longest serving 'signed' player is a tie between Tiatto and Williams as they both signed on the same day, although Williams made his debut first (Tiatto was suspended for the start of that season). After those two it's a tie between de Vries and Maybury (who both signed on the same day as well).

If you're asking if it's the worst record out of all 92 clubs, that might take me a while to work out... ;)

who's Ryan McGavigan (Ire) ??

From BreakingNews.ie

Harps release former Fox McGavigan

30/06/2005 - 11:00:19

Finn Harps have released Ryan McGavigan after just five months with the club.

Donegal-born McGavigan, aged 20, joined Harps from Leicester City at the start of the season but has started just one game for the club and is now set to leave the club.

He is the second player to leave Harps this summer following James Gallagher’s move to Dublin City.

Well Finn Harps released him in the summer of 2005... so he can't be on our books any more :thumbup:

He left us in the summer of 2004, apparently.

Ha chambers was 8 in 98 :blink:

Archived