Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bluefoxtim

Next year's away shirt for 1 season?

Am I right in thinking that next years away shirt will only be for a year as the alliance and leicester sponsorship deal runs out? If so, why don't they arrange 2 or 4 year deals, instead of ripping off the fans even more :mad:

So they can rip the fans off, obviously!!! :rolleyes:

Why buy one in the first place - in terms of fashion if you wear one other than going to football games you're classed as a chav if you wear one on the High Street and two if you think the clubs ripping you off don't buy it. At the end of the day the club is a business because Professional football is a business albeit a badly run one.

Why buy one in the first place - in terms of fashion if you wear one other than going to football games you're classed as a chav if you wear one on the High Street and two if you think the clubs ripping you off don't buy it. At the end of the day the club is a business because Professional football is a business albeit a badly run one.

Trust me you are not classed as a chav for wearing football shirts they prefer to wear brand clothing i.e Nike, Stone Island etc.

I thought there was a rule on clubs having to keep at least one of their kits home/away for at least 2 years unless they change sponsors

No, clubs like WBA and Birmingham change all of their kits every season.

I thought there was a rule on clubs having to keep at least one of their kits home/away for at least 2 years unless they change sponsors

Well I assume it will be like when we changed from Walkers to LG, the actual design was the same but technically it was different

i'wouln't part with 35 quid for the new one,when i know that juidging from last year i can pick it up a tenner at christmas.So i'll be going to luton tommorow in either last years(but still this years!)or 70's toffs shirt picked up off ebay!

Trust me you are not classed as a chav for wearing football shirts they prefer to wear brand clothing i.e Nike, Stone Island etc.

I mean't it more as a joke comment as i do own a Leicester Shirt myself albeit from the last time we were in the Premiership and i gave my old shirts away to charity shops. But i do own a retro 1982 blue home shirt which i brought last year. Personally i prefer it to the new shirts better material and it lasts longer.

Yeah I'm all for the retro shirts. They can never go out of date because thats the whole point! Plus they are much cheaper!!

Am I right in thinking that the new away shirt will replace the white away shirt and we will continue to use the yellow/gold third strip for this season?

Archived