Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fleckney Fox

Even the other fans

On one hand you had Luton, who didn't look too worried about the loss of Steve Howard to Leicester's not too distant neighbours Derby and were playing well. Leicester themselves were playing rather similar to how they played at Carrow Road at the end of last season, poorly.

For Leicester, it was great seeing former canaries like Andy Johnson, Elvis Hammond and Darren Kenton, I was tempted to sign 'You'll never beat the Kenton' but they would've been drowned out by the anti-Steve Claridge songs. It's clear to see Leicester will struggle this season

Norwich

its not like norwich had a fantastic start

On one hand you had Luton, who didn't look too worried about the loss of Steve Howard to Leicester's not too distant neighbours Derby and were playing well. Leicester themselves were playing rather similar to how they played at Carrow Road at the end of last season, poorly.

For Leicester, it was great seeing former canaries like Andy Johnson, Elvis Hammond and Darren Kenton, I was tempted to sign 'You'll never beat the Kenton' but they would've been drowned out by the anti-Steve Claridge songs. It's clear to see Leicester will struggle this season

Norwich

its not like norwich had a fantastic start

norwich played leeds, should have won as earnshaw should have had 2 hat-tricks. we played luton, lost 2-0 and had one decent attempt on goal.

Of course they think we don't look good look at some of the comments made by our own fans just lately I doubt the other fans will be saying how good we looked.

If any neutrals watched that game on saturday, they would all say we were poor, on paper and on the pitch but it's a challenge to the the team, to prove people wrong, I think Leicester have nothing to play for, IMO, they are not real top 6 contenders, on paper anyway........this should be incentive and city should have less pressure then previous seasons!!!

based on saturday's performance we would go down. I've heard other fans completely taking the piss out of Stearman saying that they'd be better and such. Its impossible to disagree from the game where we faced an average Luton side.

But we know from last season that Kelly can make the team produce far better and it is their job to show the fans this at Burnley and Ipswich. Its 1 game in a marathon of 46. We played very similar away at Portman Road last season losing 2-0 but had 4 game unbeaten runs either side of the fixture.

Lets hope we react the same on Tuesday

If any neutrals watched that game on saturday, they would all say we were poor, on paper and on the pitch but it's a challenge to the the team, to prove people wrong, I think Leicester have nothing to play for, IMO, they are not real top 6 contenders, on paper anyway........this should be incentive and city should have less pressure then previous seasons!!!

We are not and never will be top six contenders with this squad and definately not with this administration running the show, so forget the idea.

It gave me a perfect chance to assess our opposition this season

This guy thinks he's a manager, cock.

Why didn't he 'assess the opposition' watching Sky, and why the hell didn't he go and watch Norwich if he supports them :blink:

Not that i'm gonna lose sleep over it...

It was then back to the car for the real business of Norwich's start of the season. After attempting to try and receive Radio Norfolk on my car radio (and failing miserably) I eventually settled for Radio 5 Live..

he listened to it on the radio, why the hell didn't he just spend his money on traveling to leeds.

Sounds like a real life Alan Partridge :unsure:

After watching the Luton Leicester game, I returned to Norwich and found myself driving around and around the ring road after buying some tungsten tip screws that I didn't even need

You might be right!

Archived