Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Richard Stearman

This bandwagon is getting very crowded.

But it's time it was derailed.

We will NOT sack Kelly, because we can't afford it, and most of the alternatives that were touted six months ago are now spoken for.

And would any credible contender want to come to a club with such fickle fans, who would turn on him after the FIRST defeat?

Do we REALLY want to be the new Forest? :angry:

Yes we can he's on a twelve month rolling contract signed 4 months ago, probabley being payed considerbly less then Levein or Adams.

Not that im saying we should of course.... I'm just saying we could :D

Yes we can he's on a twelve month rolling contract signed 4 months ago, probabley being payed considerbly less then Levein or Adams.

Not that im saying we should of couse.... I'm just saying we could :D

That's it Manwell....you have just opened a new can of worms, especially if we lose to Burnley!!! :D

I'd have no objection to selling Stearman. Indeed I thought that, of our better players, he was the one most likely to be cashed in and I certainly expected one to be sold. We need the money as is perfectly plain and I've consistently said that part of the reason for developing Academy players is to cash some of them in.

Why Stearman as opposed to Kisnorbo and Fryatt?. Because he's more easily replaced. Maybury is a perfectly able right back and deciding on back up won't be a problem.

Stearman has qualities but I've seen little improvement since he became established in the team.

Lost faith in RK already Ric????? He was one of the main reasons we bought Matty Fryatt and Hume.....maybe with abit more money it would open more horizons for RK????

Poppycock. Levein had identified Hume while at Hearts but due to their perilous financial state at the time he was unable to get him. Fryatt was playing regularly in League 1 so it wasn't as if he was a hiding in a reserve team a la Izzet. Any management team worth its salt would have known about him :rolleyes:

He looked very lacking in confidence on saturday and was caught out on numerous occasions, he was like this at Boston too. Maybe he would benefit from a move?

Perhaps he's got a touch of the Jordan Stewarts.

It's nice to have some good youth products in the team...but we have 2 solid (ish in Maybury's case) right backs so if the money was put on the table for him I'd take it..

get a bloody good winger!

If we sell Stearman in time for us to utilise the funds, then I'm all for it. I think he's overrated by a large number of people.

Technically, he's good and has plenty of talent.

Distribution is wayward though, and he's not always the most alert defensively. Obviously that can be improved upon with time, but I still don't think he'll become the player a lot of people are predicting.

Which still means that we'd have to pay a year's salary as compo if we gotrid.

But it shouldn't even be under discussion right now.

Archived