Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Richard Stearman

What on earth has happened to him?

The last 3 times i've seen him play he's been the worst player on the park by a mile when only a year ago he went through a run of games when he was the best player on the park.

I know all players go through rough patches and i'm sure he'll get back on track soon but I think Kelly needs to manage him accordingly.

I'm starting to warm to the idea of cashing in on him soon. Derby did it with Huddlestone last season, he kind of leveled out after his first full season and you then have to make a decision whether to take a decent offer for him now or keep him and potentially get a very large fee for him or bugger all if he goes off the rails.

Discuss or javelin.

The last 3 times i've seen him play he's been the worst player on the park by a mile when only a year ago he went through a run of games when he was the best player on the park.

I know all players go through rough patches and i'm sure he'll get back on track soon but I think Kelly needs to manage him accordingly.

I'm starting to warm to the idea of cashing in on him soon. Derby did it with Huddlestone last season, he kind of leveled out after his first full season and you then have to make a decision whether to take a decent offer for him now or keep him and potentially get a very large fee for him or bugger all if he goes off the rails.

Discuss or javelin.

£Â£Ã‚£.... nuff said! :whistle:

Keep him, its a bit of loyalty. Also he got a lot of stick on Saturday, which might give him a kick up the ars. Remember he is only about 20 isn't he and he is a centre back but needs experiance their.

Keep him, its a bit of loyalty. Also he got a lot of stick on Saturday, which might give him a kick up the ars. Remember he is only about 20 isn't he and he is a centre back but needs experiance their.

personally i cant see him playing center back as he is too skinny, since he came on the scene he hasnt got any bigger.

Discuss or javelin.

He has either discovered masturbation or alchoal....... or both at the same time.

One more performance like that he should be dropped, shocking :o .

He's 18, 19 in a few days/weeks.

I don't want to get on the lad's back because he does have the potential to be top quality and this bad spell shouldn't cloud that judgement. But with the situation we are in and the drop in form from him has got me thinking that £1-2 million to spend on other areas like midfield could be more beneficial. But then again, I wouldn't trust Rob Kelly with £2 million to be honest, I just don't think he'd spend it wisely.

He has either discovered masturbation or alchoal....... or both at the same time.

One more performance like that he should be dropped, shocking :o .

Booze?

Well he's out in Leicester most saturday's, not that that's a problem aslong as it doesn't effect his game.

He's 18, 19 in a few days/weeks.

I don't want to get on the lad's back because he does have the potential to be top quality and this bad spell shouldn't cloud that judgement. But with the situation we are in and the drop in form from him has got me thinking that £1-2 million to spend on other areas like midfield could be more beneficial. But then again, I wouldn't trust Rob Kelly with £2 million to be honest, I just don't think he'd spend it wisely.

Lost faith in RK already Ric????? He was one of the main reasons we bought Matty Fryatt and Hume.....maybe with abit more money it would open more horizons for RK????

Lost faith in RK already Ric????? He was one of the main reasons we bought Matty Fryatt and Hume.....maybe with abit more money it would open more horizons for RK????

Yes and no. I want to give him time but there are a few startling signs already that he could be in a job too big for him, it's his first managerial job and his lack of knowledge in the transfer market wouldn't give me confidence if he was given £2 million to spend.

We'd get f**k all for him at the moment. He has not proven he can perform consistently, even at Championship level.

And I wouldn't trust RK with the money either.

Out of the 30+ games he played last season he was exceptional in about half a dozen of them, good in about a dozen of them, mediocre in about 10 of them and poor in about 5 of them. So i'd say he has proven he's good enough at this level and he's shown that he has massive potential.

Out of the 30+ games he played last season he was exceptional in about half a dozen of them, good in about a dozen of them, mediocre in about 10 of them and poor in about 5 of them. So i'd say he has proven he's good enough at this level and he's shown that he has massive potential.

Wont take may more howlers like Saturday to undo all that good work though will it. He wasn't just poor he looked totally inept and out of his depth.

The fact he was "ever present" almost and his age makes him 500K at least for me.

:whistle:

Forget 2-3million though ... pipe dreams!

The fact he was "ever present" almost and his age makes him 500K at least for me.

:whistle:

Forget 2-3million though ... pipe dreams!

From what i've heard, we've had opportunities to sell him for over a million so i'd say he mist be worth about £1.5 million if scouts went on his performances last season and not saturday's!

His performance against Luton was pretty woeful, but we've all seen how good he can be last season, and hopefully when he settles in this season he'll get back into his stride.

Having said that, if anyone came in with a bid of 1m plus, I'm not sure we're in much of a position to turn it down :ph34r:

Yes and no. I want to give him time but there are a few startling signs already that he could be in a job too big for him, it's his first managerial job and his lack of knowledge in the transfer market wouldn't give me confidence if he was given £2 million to spend.

This bandwagon is getting very crowded.

But it's time it was derailed.

We will NOT sack Kelly, because we can't afford it, and most of the alternatives that were touted six months ago are now spoken for.

And would any credible contender want to come to a club with such fickle fans, who would turn on him after the FIRST defeat?

Do we REALLY want to be the new Forest? :angry:

This bandwagon is getting very crowded.

But it's time it was derailed.

We will NOT sack Kelly, because we can't afford it, and most of the alternatives that were touted six months ago are now spoken for.

And would any credible contender want to come to a club with such fickle fans, who would turn on him after the FIRST defeat?

Do we REALLY want to be the new Forest? :angry:

I don't think that has derailed the bandwagon just yet but it may rock it!!!!! A win tommorow will do the job....until the next bandwagon to arrive!!! :whistle:

Archived