Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TAFKA Castroneves

24th Best Team in this League?

I hate to be negative, but judging by our performances (although we had a go in places tonight) is there actually any teams out there who have looked worse than us?

Are we the worst team in this league now? It's a horrible thought - but we could be :(

We've got names on paper but they don't pull it out.

I hate to be negative, but judging by our performances (although we had a go in places tonight) is there actually any teams out there who have looked worse than us?

Are we the worst team in this league now? It's a horrible thought - but we could be :(

We've got names on paper but they don't pull it out.

Thankfully QPR are worse than us. :D:D:D:D:P;):thumbup:

Good point - I forgot about them! That's how bad they are, that cheers me up at least! :D

They are now drawing with Leeds 2-2. We are back to 24th :( <_<

There are some seriously poor teams in this league.

Despite our start, we're NOT one of them!

I realise admitting you're wrong doesn't come easy to you but if we finish in the bottom three because we don't score enough goals we WILL go down.

Any half intelligent coach would have beaten our team tonight. For at least two thirds of the game we were a mess.

It's easy to see how Bookmakers make a fortune. Before the season started there were a whole sea of supporters who actually believed we might be play-off contenders. Now with two games gone gone and a sharp dose of reality I suppose they'll all rush back now to back Leicester for relegation. All the hysterical over-reaction is because of supporters ill-found pre-season optimism.

With this squad, no money to strengthen it and a Board of Directors who ought to be running a whelk stall, this club have always been likely bottom six contenders. The surprising thing though is that some on here still genuinely believe that we have the players here to mount a challenge.

I realise admitting you're wrong doesn't come easy to you but if we finish in the bottom three because we don't score enough goals we WILL go down.

Any half intelligent coach would have beaten our team tonight. For at least two thirds of the game we were a mess.

And the goals we concede are not a problem, of course. :doh:

The surprising thing though is that some on here still genuinely believe that we have the players here to mount a challenge.

A challenge to a decent finish, perhaps - a majority of people were backing a mid-table finish from memory. Still very much a possibility mind, largely same squad and manager as last year, so why wouldn't we have the potential.

A challenge to a decent finish, perhaps - a majority of people were backing a mid-table finish from memory. Still very much a possibility mind, largely same squad and manager as last year, so why wouldn't we have the potential.

But what is a decent finish? Your point about the same manager and squad is well made. As Leicester escaped by the skin of their teeth last season, it's Alice in Wonderland fantasy to expect them to do much better this time around.... especially now that there is no parachute payment.

Archived