Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Why the long ball to Hume and Fryatt ! WHY?

The problem is our "wingers" don't provide enough width. Then when we have only a short pass or no pass on we panic and pump it long. In all fairness, Hume is very good in the air.

Thats what is annoying me about Kelly. He must be telling his players to use the long ball but it is painfully obvious it isnt working.

I think he has taken Leicester as far as he can go. He saved us last season and I am eternally grateful but we cant let him take us down this season and it looks that way, albeit after just 2 p1ss poor performances.

The problem is our "wingers" don't provide enough width. Then when we have only a short pass or no pass on we panic and pump it long. In all fairness, Hume is very good in the air.

ye i no where you are coming from but then you ask the question why are two full backs playing on the wing ! we have J-Lo who looked ok tonight. surely kelly must realise his mistake now!

didnt the sea of blue intimidate the away team ! :whistle: . think half of our players got confused and attempted to pass to them!

By see of blue do you mean all the empty seats?

ye i no where you are coming from but then you ask the question why are two full backs playing on the wing ! we have J-Lo who looked ok tonight. surely kelly must realise his mistake now!

I thought J-Low looked pretty decent too, not outstanding or anything but he put two DECENT balls into the box, which is more than can be said for any other player in either match as far as I can remember!

Archived