Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Head Honcho

Worst start in 23 years

I stand to be corrected............

..............but Sturridge scored in the 90th minute in our 3rd game of the season in 2001 so if we don't score on Saturday you have to go back to 1983 for our worst start to the season and that was in the old 1st division.

I can't ever remember not scoring in our 1st two games in this division :unsure:

..............but Sturridge scored in the 90th minute in our 3rd game of the season in 2001 so if we don't score on Saturday you have to go back to 1983 for our worst start to the season and that was in the old 1st division.

I can't ever remember not scoring in our 1st two games in this division :unsure:

:thumbup:

GREAT!!!!!!!

Where did we finish in 1983? Relegated i presume?

Even if we draw 0-0 I'd still argue it's a better start than the 2001-2002 season, because the first 3 games of that season ended 0-5,0-4, and 1-1.

So even if we draw 0-0 it'll be the same points, but a better goal deficit of -3 ;)

Even if we draw 0-0 I'd still argue it's a better start than the 2001-2002 season, because the first 3 games of that season ended 0-5,0-4, and 1-1.

So even if we draw 0-0 it'll be the same points, but a better goal deficit of -3 ;)

Yeah but we were a Premier League side then against Premier League opposition :(

That's a relief then! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Really scraping the barrel with that one mate!

Archived