Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BartonFox

The Board are twitching

It's going about it the right way.

Does you think that orchestrated demonstrations would attract a multi-millionaire to the club? I grant you that it would certainly lessen its value to potential bidders, which would thereby increase the number of people interested.

Does you think that orchestrated demonstrations would attract a multi-millionaire to the club? I grant you that it would certainly lessen its value to potential bidders, which would thereby increase the number of people interested.

I do not claim to know what the right way is, where as I am fairly well qualfied in business I wouldn't have a clue how to attract potential investors or new owners to a football club. I'm not putting myself foward for this job I would simply campaign for someone to be installed at the club who has ideas on how to take the club fowards short and long term. Not nessasosaley a multi millionaire. Somebody who could make us some money similar to Cov for instance.

what you say is true it would lower the price, not by masses though.

I do not claim to know what the right way is, where as I am fairly well qualfied in business I wouldn't have a clue how to attract potential investors or new owners to a football club. I'm not putting myself foward for this job I would simply campaign for someone to be installed at the club who has ideas on how to take the club fowards short and long term. Not nessasosaley a multi millionaire. Somebody who could make us some money similar to Cov for instance.

what you say is true it would lower the price, not by masses though.

As I understand it Cov's 3 year plan involved inviting local businesses to put up a sum of money e.g £50k, the club have promised to double it if they get promoted within 3 years. I not sure what happens if they don't get promoted, I presume its like a bet and they lose their money.

As I understand it Cov's 3 year plan involved inviting local businesses to put up a sum of money e.g £50k, the club have promised to double it if they get promoted within 3 years. I not sure what happens if they don't get promoted, I presume its like a bet and they lose their money.

But does the deal state that after 3 years they would lose there money or would the investment value still be £50k. If that's the case alot of fans\business maybe willing to invest knowing that they are not going to lose any money?????

But does the deal state that after 3 years they would lose there money or would the investment value still be £50k. If that's the case alot of fans\business maybe willing to invest knowing that they are not going to lose any money?????

I don't know but as I say I assume it would be like gambling in that if they don't succeed you lose your Stake. So it would be double or nowt.I can't see there's anyway they could promise a return of the stake if they fail as the money will have been spent.

I don't know but as I say I assume it would be like gambling in that if they don't succeed you lose your Stake. So it would be double or nowt.I can't see there's anyway they could promise a return of the stake if they fail as the money will have been spent.

Very risky, cov are in a win win situation!!!

Very risky, cov are in a win win situation!!!

Absolutely, if the facts are true it seems to have worked, well a lot better than foxlot, sea of blue, kiddies flags, and a row of expensive plants outside the main entrance have.

There is an arguement that the best way to rebuild is to strip it down to basics first.

There is no white knight, nor consortium that would be prepared to buy-out the club at this moment in time. An ailing club will always be allowed to go into administration first because by doing so you can take it over without inheriting all of the associated debt.

I see two outcomes from this, either the supporters sit in for the long term and buy into the management plans for the future, or they assist with the administration scenario by boycotting the club.

I'd love to hear of a logical argument as to why anyone would want to purchase and throw money into the club otherwise...

because getting 10points deducted and getting relegated will do us the world of good. We wont have a club to support if that happens :rolleyes:

because getting 10points deducted and getting relegated will do us the world of good. We wont have a club to support if that happens :rolleyes:

Duh! You don't say :rolleyes: - but how does a 10 point deduction relate to "No club to support"? :huh:

*Bing Bong*

On platform seven we are expecting the Express train from Leicester_Mad calling at StatingTheBleedingObvious. Please mind the gap.

*Bing Bong*

:P

The former.

I am sure a certain collective who post on here won't welcome it in the public domain so soon in to the season :whistle:

Then again they may not know.

Assume you are referring to us, as we attend club board meetings, Trust representatives are aware of the vast majority of developments going on and due to confidentiality reasons we wouldn't post certain things on message boards

Barton, you have indicated in the past a willingness to help us on certain things, so providing information to us via private mail or e-mail ([email protected]) could be beneficial if you are willing

Assume you are referring to us, as we attend club board meetings, Trust representatives are aware of the vast majority of developments going on and due to confidentiality reasons we wouldn't post certain things on message boards

Barton, you have indicated in the past a willingness to help us on certain things, so providing information to us via private mail or e-mail ([email protected]) could be beneficial if you are willing

You'll have mail in the afternoon tomorrow :thumbup:

Archived