Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BartonFox

The Board are twitching

It is about to get a whole lot worse before it gets better folks.

The Board are looking for scapegoats, anyone but themselves, and Rob Kelly the man they have set up to fail is already having to look over his shoulder.

Dim Tim and Ronald McDonald, you know they are real fans just like the rest of us, honest.

It is about to get a whole lot worse before it gets better folks.

The Board are looking for scapegoats, anyone but themselves, and Rob Kelly the man they have set up to fail is already having to look over his shoulder.

Dim Tim and Ronald McDonald, you know they are real fans just like the rest of us, honest.

Is there any basis to this or is it just idle speculation? :huh:

Is there any basis to this or is it just idle speculation? :huh:

The former.

I am sure a certain collective who post on here won't welcome it in the public domain so soon in to the season :whistle:

Then again they may not know.

Barton_Fox has been marching on about this for some time and he obviously knows something that the standard fan doesn't. I don't want to jump on the bandwagon for the sake of it but i'm starting to believe in what he's saying and it's becoming evidently clear.

When will the fans realise though and try and force this board out or atleast get them to explain their actions?

Barton_Fox has been marching on about this for some time and he obviously knows something that the standard fan doesn't. I don't want to jump on the bandwagon for the sake of it but i'm starting to believe in what he's saying and it's becoming evidently clear.

When will the fans realise though and try and force this board out or atleast get them to explain their actions?

They haven't a clue. This club needs an overhaul.

Towards the end of last season, several targets were set, and so far at least two have failed miserably. So much for the commercial knowledge the club were supposed to be gaining.

What's the Euro Millions looking like at the moment, because it looks like our only chance...... :whistle:

Towards the end of last season, several targets were set, and so far at least two have failed miserably. So much for the commercial knowledge the club were supposed to be gaining.

What's the Euro Millions looking like at the moment, because it looks like our only chance...... :whistle:

KINDA AGREE THERE LISA SOOOHH .

What can we do about it then? I seriously think we need to do something fast. Even if we get relegated this season, this current set-up has to be destroyed.

What can we do about it then? I seriously think we need to do something fast. Even if we get relegated this season, this current set-up has to be destroyed.

Very little unless you have the suppourt of a good number of Season Ticket holders and Members

Very little unless you have the suppourt of a good number of Season Ticket holders and Members

So we need to get together a number of fans to either demonstrate or inform other fans of the shit we're about to go through.

The forum on monday would be a perfect opportunity to sabotage if it could be done in the right way.

This club needs an overhaul

There is an arguement that the best way to rebuild is to strip it down to basics first.

There is no white knight, nor consortium that would be prepared to buy-out the club at this moment in time. An ailing club will always be allowed to go into administration first because by doing so you can take it over without inheriting all of the associated debt.

I see two outcomes from this, either the supporters sit in for the long term and buy into the management plans for the future, or they assist with the administration scenario by boycotting the club.

I'd love to hear of a logical argument as to why anyone would want to purchase and throw money into the club otherwise...

There is an arguement that the best way to rebuild is to strip it down to basics first.

There is no white knight, nor consortium that would be prepared to buy-out the club at this moment in time. An ailing club will always be allowed to go into administration first because by doing so you can take it over without inheriting all of the associated debt.

I see two outcomes from this, either the supporters sit in for the long term and buy into the management plans for the future, or they assist with the administration scenario by boycotting the club.

I'd love to hear of a logical argument as to why anyone would want to purchase and throw money into the club otherwise...

I'm sorry but if somone was dumb enough to throw money at Derby then someone will be dumb enough to throw it at us. It's going about it the right way.

So we need to get together a number of fans to either demonstrate or inform other fans of the shit we're about to go through.

The forum on monday would be a perfect opportunity to sabotage if it could be done in the right way.

What you thinking? water bombs and Batman and Robin outfits :D (im Batman <_< )

That wasn't it :(

Dont worry, i'll raid my piggy bank, must be millions there since i started it in 19.....

Dont beat yourselves up over it, its only a large corner shop.

Archived