Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
PAULCFC

Parking at cov

Literally over the road from the stadium is a car park owned by Cov, I parked in there last year I think its £10 so its not cheap but your cars safe, near, its very convient, e.t.c

I think you do have to book a place though, I did last year anyway, Think I phoned Cov up and asked about it then I picked up a parking pass at the stadium on the day of the game.

I think there's somewhere else near to the ground too which is £5 but i'm not sure where that is and think I heard its about a 15 minute walk, so depends what you want £5 extra for close and convientent or £5 less for a 15 minute walk.

We had this last year!! A lot of people said that it was a nightmare to find parking, but it was very easy i thought! There a number of car parks that are about, the only problem is getting out!

Cheers maybes,do u have to book?As i said i don't mind the walk,do it every home game from the Western hostelery and a quick clip round the ear'ole and being told he should be thankfull he's got such a considerate dad taking him to see quality football{sic)should do the trick!

Come off the M6 turn left at the first roundabout the next roundabout there is a field (will be signed) that is used for matchday parking it overlooks the M6 and it about a ten minutes walk to the stadium, very quick to get away after the game to.

Cost a fiver if i remember and there is a pub and a shop on the way to the ground so you can have a drink to prepare yourself for an exciting away performance. and give the cov scum some shit back! but dont wear a shirt

You can book the field online

the field parking Maybes is talking about is a good 20 minute walk to the stadium, but a nice route past a few cov pubs so expect abuse wearing a city shirt.

The cov fan pub is round the corner, we didnt get any trouble last year. The away fan pub is just up the road from the parking area aswell. Heres a link. http://www.walktrot.com/new_page_4.htm

Archived