Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Cov on friday

exactly. before the game on saturday all i was hearing about the game was how the best leicester could hope for is a draw, and how ipswich have not been beaten at the walkers stadium yet and how theyve won 4 out of the last 6 meetings or something. all im hearing now is only one team (PNE) have won at the ricoh superbowl this calendar yr and they havent dropped many points either. also just because they came from 1-0 down vs sunderland to win 2-1 means they will lash us easily. not true, we can only wait and see. and for all these non supporting fans to comment on our team which they know nothing or little about is amazing. i predict forest and cov to lose the rest of there games this season and get relegated. get the fock.

Being fair to people that was the best we could have expected if we'd stuck with the defensive line-ups he chose for the first two games.

Totally different when we selected a proper team that was capable of playing proper football.

Furthermore few of us surely realised how far Ipswich have fallen. That's to take nothing from City - they could only beat who they were playing and slaughtered them really.

But I've never seen an Ipswich team look so bad.

I think we can win at Coventry but, again, it depends how ambitious Kelly's selection is. A policy of contain and pinch it is flawed in my view but that's what I suspect RK will go for and there'll always be occasions whyen it works.

yeh 2mill per year for 3 years

mcsheffrey wont make a scrap of difference, he has been distracted so far this season, he also thought he was bigger than he was and when he got the ball he would rarely pass to a team mate and usually waste possession, he also never tracked back to help the left back out, and only scored about 10 from open play last season

we also have jay tabb who is naturally left footed (altho he might not be fit for friday) and looks a much better prospect as a left winger, 4 million is daylight robbery so im pretty happy :D just a shame we probably wont have time to get a striker in now before friday

yeh 2mill per year for 3 years

mcsheffrey wont make a scrap of difference, he has been distracted so far this season, he also thought he was bigger than he was and when he got the ball he would rarely pass to a team mate and usually waste possession, he also never tracked back to help the left back out, and only scored about 10 from open play last season

we also have jay tabb who is naturally left footed (altho he might not be fit for friday) and looks a much better prospect as a left winger, 4 million is daylight robbery so im pretty happy :D just a shame we probably wont have time to get a striker in now before friday

Naturally League One you mean :ph34r:

Archived