Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Cov on friday

This for me is the biggest game of the season other than the home game against them. I'd absolutely love it if we did them on their own patch. They reckon they are invicible at home and their record does look good but how sweet would it be to embarrass them on sky.

We are crap, there's no doubts about it but they now think they are something special and a smash and grab win would be marvelous.

I've not been this revved up for a game in ages. Wesolowski about ready to be unleashed on them? They won't know what's hit them, Adams also had the cheek to say to kelly the last time we played them that he couldn't believe Wesolowski was anywhere near our first team. Just shows what that tool knows about football, it's almost laughable.

Please, please, please let us beat them on friday. Fryatt is slowly gearing himself up for a hatful, he was awful against them last seasona s was Hume at their place. I think they'll have a point to prove, as will Kisnorbo.

Come on!!!!

This for me is the biggest game of the season other than the home game against them. I'd absolutely love it if we did them on their own patch. They reckon they are invicible at home and their record does look good but how sweet would it be to embarrass them on sky.

We are crap, there's no doubts about it but they now think they are something special and a smash and grab win would be marvelous.

I've not been this revved up for a game in ages. Wesolowski about ready to be unleashed on them? They won't know what's hit them, Adams also had the cheek to say to kelly the last time we played them that he couldn't believe Wesolowski was anywhere near our first team. Just shows what that tool knows about football, it's almost laughable.

Please, please, please let us beat them on friday. Fryatt is slowly gearing himself up for a hatful, he was awful against them last seasona s was Hume at their place. I think they'll have a point to prove, as will Kisnorbo.

Come on!!!!

Agreed, for me, this game is a personal one, for many reasons, personal and football.............

Unfortunately our start has been poor and our away record isn't great but in light of saturday's good win, I have a feeling we are very much capable of getting, as you say 'smash and grab' win!!!!

Ill be going hungover and hopefully really happy (A level results thursday) so i'm well up for it. If you see me on sky record it so when i become famous you can sell it to a magazine for dosh. I'm thinking of all of you!

Come on!!!!

Steady on! :(

Yer I am counting down the days too. I really cant wait for this one, if we could win, it would just be brilliant.

I'll be there can't wait. Going to work with my dad in Cov at 7:30 few hours in the city centre nd walking around in my city shirt then off to the match at about 6. All my dads work mates are cov fans which should be great

Steady on! :(

Yer I am counting down the days too. I really cant wait for this one, if we could win, it would just be brilliant.

Just accept it mate, it makes it a whole lot easier and also it makes you appreciate the occasional wins more when they happen.

i along with so many others want to do them at their own stadium.

although dont expect the atmosphere to be great, i got my ticket today(monda) and only 900 had been sold. even with the game on friday and on sky i thought we would sell more for cov

even with the game on friday and on sky i thought we would sell more for cov

Cos it's on sky, we were never going to sell out, even against cov. I think people want to see how we perform against them on friday before they decide on whether future games would be worth going to

Cos it's on sky, we were never going to sell out, even against cov. I think people want to see how we perform against them on friday before they decide on whether future games would be worth going to

Well for me its the fact that I have shelled out well over a 125 pounds on football from Saturday August 5th To Saturday August 12th and tbh I cant be arsed to spend any more for a couple of weeks, espically when the games on sky :D

Think I will opt for the pub this Friday. Makes it a bugger being on Friday, so I'll have to settle with watching it on the TV.

I'd be happy with a draw from this game. Their forward line is a handful with John and Debola upfront, with McSheffrey supporting from the left. However, they have Heath at the back, who has forced his way back in somehow, so there will be a great chance to exploit them in that area.

Well we all know how Cov are going to play - endless hoofball with the odd elbow from Adebola thrown in, in the hope that we'll react to the wind-ups like we did last time.

As long as we stand firm against their physical onslaught and concentrate on playing the football we did on Saturday, we should be OK for at least a point.

Archived