Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fleckney Fox

Whats Going On?

because in the past week there have been more rumours about city players coming and going. There must be something going on. We all know about mayburys move to sunderland which is about to happen but i have got a sneaky feeling that coventry could sign both Williams and Fryatt because Micky Adams has always liked gareth as a player and there are loads of rumours saying that he has a scout watching Fryatt and he does have the money.

because in the past week there have been more rumours about city players coming and going. There must be something going on. We all know about mayburys move to sunderland which is about to happen but i have got a sneaky feeling that coventry could sign both Williams and Fryatt because Micky Adams has always liked gareth as a player and there are loads of rumours saying that he has a scout watching Fryatt and he does have the money.

I guess it's just the end of the transfer window approaching therefore the clubs are getting more desperate for players and the press are in rumour overdrive.

On the contrary Mr G your timing is impeccable!

Mine's a large frap and choc chip muffin please :P

Ahhh unfortunately I've just got to nip up to town so someone else will have to get this round :whistle: . Err I'll get one next week :D

We're nearing the end of the transfer window, that's all.

Eh? I thought there were another two weeks left.

What's probably happened is the hacks know no more than we do about transfers likely to take place.

So they publish any old crap (usually lifted from the footballrumours website and such like) in the hope of conning the more gullible of their readers.

Archived