Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Thracian

Open Meeting

I've never seen it but I'm guessing it involves a football team which is really sh it and really poorly run... right?

..............and everyone is starved and made to work in unbearable weather conditions witht he weak and sick being denied basic medical treatment before being bayoneted to death by sadistic Japanese captors?

Are you absolutely sure about this?

With a rolling 12 month membership it can never be exact, but we have around 900-1000 members currently, which is larger than any other LCFC fans organisation.

You only speak on behalf of 900-1000 people. Therefore 5%, yet you assume you are the fans voice :rolleyes: Who are you to dictate to the other 95% of LCFC fans, what should and shouldn't happen?

Being able to voice your point (the other 19,000 city fans) is mostly unworkable, bar being at the ground on match days. It is not fair on those people, that you have the time to voice your concerns above your fellow Lestonian city fan.

Is it not possible, that when you have a suggestion, that there are a show of hands, for or against, at the next available game?

You only speak on behalf of 900-1000 people. Therefore 5%, yet you assume you are the fans voice :rolleyes: Who are you to dictate to the other 95% of LCFC fans, what should and shouldn't happen?

Being able to voice your point (the other 19,000 city fans) is mostly unworkable, bar being at the ground on match days. It is not fair on those people, that you have the time to voice your concerns above your fellow Lestonian city fan.

Is it not possible, that when you have a suggestion, that there are a show of hands, for or against, at the next available game?

:yawn:

..............and everyone is starved and made to work in unbearable weather conditions witht he weak and sick being denied basic medical treatment before being bayoneted to death by sadistic Japanese captors?

Are you absolutely sure about this?

That's the badger.

Right so who wants a free ipod?

- reacted quickly after the Cov home game last year and persuaded the club to hold an open meeting about the stewarding with all the relevant parties and as a result a relaxation of attitude from the stewards followed.

Describe the relaxed attitude for us? Because, at the FRIENDLY game with Real Socieadad, it was not relaxed. Cries of *stand up, if you hate stewards* rang out around two sides of the ground...

Not another smug holier than thou football fan who believes that the opinion of anyone not actually at the game should be treated with contempt.

Just to help you along there are endless reasons people might not be able to attend:

a) They're broke. Either they cannot afford it or their fathers/mothers cannot afford it.

b) They are in hospital for the rest of their lives drawing their last few weeks of breath.

c) They have to look after others who are desperately ill.

d) They live in Norway, America, Maidstone, York, Congerstone!!!...and they cannot spare the time to get there.

e) They have to work.

f) They have other commitments, like kids to take to play in football matches, trampolining competitions, adventure weekends and what else.

I'll stop there but you get the picture.

If you've got a ticket and you're able to go you're lucky. But don't treat everyone else with contempt. There might come a time when you can't go for whatever reason.

You forgot the one about its only paying lip service to fans, a gesture to appease the terminally vocal, where triva like "do we want a fecking band" is discussed, but they skirt around the real stuff like if Jo Bucci was so good how come we aint no better off and we aint replaced her either.

You said it.. :whistle:

I've made quite a few Rad Douglas style howlers over the past couple of days, I blame it on drink and lack of sleep. Im actually so concearned I think im going to reframe from drinking on Friday night and I may even go to bed early.

Im still right though :D

We are the largest LCFC fans organisation & our members come from all age ranges & parts of the ground.

It's not practical to ask every fan about each issue, so it is better to have elected representatives. The Trust board is democratically elected by its membership, that isn't so clear with the other fans organisations.

Unless very clear cut, like the non smoking issue, it would be very difficult to judge a result if the % of fans was close on a show of hands.

FT - reacted quickly after the Cov home game last year and persuaded the club to hold an open meeting about the stewarding with all the relevant parties and as a result a relaxation of attitude from the stewards followed.

Well for a start off, the highlighted bit makes it Manwell Pablo 1 Ultra 0 so well done you've actually made a differnce to me.

In a way both you & Ultra were right. That evening an open meeting on stewarding commenced first & then the meeting moved on to a normal Fans Consultative Committee meeting covering a range of topics. It just wasn't made clear at the time.

I've made quite a few Rad Douglas style howlers over the past couple of days, I blame it on drink and lack of sleep. Im actually so concearned I think im going to reframe from drinking on Friday night and I may even go to bed early.

Im still right though :D

On whether the drink and/or the lack of sleep is affecting your judgement, you probably are!

Unless very clear cut, like the non smoking issue, it would be very difficult to judge a result if the % of fans was close on a show of hands.

May i suggest, that before the board to change something that affects "20,000" fans via a 900-1000 vote, were all asked if possible.

FT - reacted quickly after the Cov home game last year and persuaded the club to hold an open meeting about the stewarding with all the relevant parties and as a result a relaxation of attitude from the stewards followed.

Yes you said...so describe the relaxed attitude for us? Because, at the FRIENDLY game with Real Socieadad, it was not relaxed. Cries of *stand up, if you hate stewards* rang out around two sides of the ground...

You have trouble responding to asked questions, so i'll eleberate. Since you butted in ;) with your "relaxed appraoch" that affects us ALL, things have got worse.

Now that you have the match ball, surely you can answer my other question. Could you explain to me what it is about LCFC plc that you love so much?

Yes you said...so describe the relaxed attitude for us? Because, at the FRIENDLY game with Real Socieadad, it was not relaxed. Cries of *stand up, if you hate stewards* rang out around two sides of the ground...

You have trouble responding to asked questions, so i'll eleberate. Since you butted in ;) with your "relaxed appraoch" that affects us ALL, things have got worse.

The stewarding was relaxed for the remainder of last season. The incident at the Real Sodieadad game had 3 main factors

a) Fellow fans took the trouble to go to reception at half time & complain about some fans behaviour & ask for their removal

b) One of the fans involved directed some very offensive racist comments at a fellow City fan. That cannot be tolerated

c) The reaction of the certain stewards was against what they were briefed to do before the game & was not sanctioned, so therefore was against procedure

Now that you have the match ball, surely you can answer my other question. Could you explain to me what it is about LCFC plc that you love so much?

You need to re-phrase the question to get an answer, what exactly are you getting at, be more specific ?

b) One of the fans involved directed some very offensive racist comments at a fellow City fan. That cannot be tolerated

Details? PM me if there too graphic in proveable detail.

c) The reaction of the certain stewards was against what they were briefed to do before the game & was not sanctioned, so therefore was against procedure

Who were they, what did they do wrong, and why?

You need to re-phrase the question to get an answer, what exactly are you getting at, be more specific ?

To be fair to you, congratulations, you were able to divert the question enough, not only to earn the match ball, but divert my initial reason for asking the question ?? you'll fit right in, your like a square peg, in a triangle hole ;)

You said in response to Manwell_Pablo @ Aug 17 2006, 11:43 PM

"Because it's a waste of time, As the club wont listen to a thing we have to say and haven't for a long time."

"So just give up?

Good thing we don't have that attitude & keep plugging away when they don't listen.

However they do listen, as an example the reduced match prices for over 8's - U16's was a recommendation we made which has been done"

Give up what? What are you giving up, the fact that people have given you £150,000 so you have the 13th strongest stake? A stake which gets you somewhere, and pretends to get all of us anywhere in space existence, unelectedly, with a false mask.

Im not asking why you love football, im not asking you why you love watching Leicester city, im asking why you love LCFC PLC, the business side of things?

Archived