Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nebdingo

City say 'no'!

I was there last night .......

everton?

man city

nice to know we beat chelsea reserves 7-2 also!

It was Chelsea under-15, actually...

The Don is right.

Apparently they offered a decent sum, well into seven figures, but obviously not enough to tempt the powers that be.

The Don is right.

Apparently they offered a decent sum, well into seven figures, but obviously not enough to tempt the powers that be.

Should have sold if you ask me!

The Don is right.

Reading that, I thought Chelsea U-15's had tried to buy him! Sell him for £2 million I say.

Damn too late, Spurs were gonna be my guess..

They go around a lot buying up highly rated English players from Championship teams.

Ultra, any idea what the fee was? You say well into 7 figures but that could be anything between £1m and £9m ;) If the offer was £3m+ I think we should've taken it, but keep hold if it's less.

Stearman hasn't started this season brilliantly, but I'm sure he'll get back to business sooner or later.

Between 1 and 2 million.

On balance I think we were right not to sell him.

Although he was crap in the first two games, and may or may not have off-field issues, he has the potential to be the type of player we will need in the Premiership, especially once he's finished growing.

And it's not much fun following a nursery club, as our sky blue chums will tell us tonight.. :D

Between 1 and 2 million.

On balance I think we were right not to sell him.

Although he was crap in the first two games, and may or may not have off-field issues, he has the potential to be the type of player we will need in the Premiership, especially once he's finished growing.

And it's not much fun following a nursery club, as our sky blue chums will tell us tonight.. :D

The problem is potential doesnt mean a lot now, (a) if the potential became true he would be sold anyway, (b) the money would be useful to replace him with 3 or 4 players including wingers © we could have replaced him with maybury.

However if kelly wants him to stay then fair enough, I just hope he doesnt remain unsettled.

Archived