Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricey

Would you welcome a Mandaric takeover?

Would you welcome a Mandaric takeover?  

161 members have voted

1. 1. Would you welcome a Mandaric takeover?

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided

Let's sell ourselves down the river, like our current board have tried to do to us for several years. We need money and it's not as if we'd get loads of money if Mandaric did take over so we'd still have to work bloody hard as a club on and off the pitch to even get out of this division and survive in the premeirship.

Football has changed, and as Andy Dufrane once said 'You can either get busy living, or get busy dying'

What's it gonna be? It will be the latter if this current board continues to run this club of ours.

Just a simple question, really.

If the Foxes Trust had control of Leicester City. What would you do now as a management team?

Little of what I would have done in the summer has actually happened so, as a stakeholder, I wonder what the FT approach would be.

one thing this poll has indictaed is that manderic joining up would cause less trouble then a ground share.

That assumes that 100 FoxesTalk readers are representative of the fan base as a whole.

And as I recall, polls on several websites actually supported the ground share too!

Let's sell ourselves down the river, like our current board have tried to do to us for several years. We need money and it's not as if we'd get loads of money if Mandaric did take over so we'd still have to work bloody hard as a club on and off the pitch to even get out of this division and survive in the premeirship.

Football has changed, and as Andy Dufrane once said 'You can either get busy living, or get busy dying'

What's it gonna be? It will be the latter if this current board continues to run this club of ours.

I can remember the board that misran this club in the 80s and they were FAR worse than the current bunch.

Those who have said 'no', would you begrudge the football club sharing with the Tigers at all?

As I've noted before, ground sharing hasn't done Watford or Reading any harm.

If handled properly, it's a win-win situation for both parties. Extra income for us and a bigger fan base for the Tigers.

It's only snobbery on the part of a certain section of the Tigers' support that has stopped this from happening already.

Archived