Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Floating Fox

Logan

Nothing wrong with giving him a chance, but I think he'd benefit from more experience in competitions like the League Cup before he's thrown in against, say, Norwich, Palace or Brum.

:thumbup: I think he should be number two behind hendo.

Dont think he's done anything to deserve being dropped

You can only beat what is in front of you.

Logan played well last night, he made some decent saves, and when he decided to come out he did it at the right times and didn't hesitate. He commands his area quite well too. His kicking is awesome and out of the three gk's we have at the club, he's the best one for kicking.

Yeah, fair play Holly. But against Macclesfield. ;)

Shots are no easier to stop against Macclesfield or Leeds when they're on target. His first half block was a key moment and it wasn't just luck. He made the decision early to come out, limit the space and make himself big. And that was just the highlight of an altogeher confidence display.

You can only beat what is in front of you.

Logan played well last night, he made some decent saves, and when he decided to come out he did it at the right times and didn't hesitate. He commands his area quite well too. His kicking is awesome and out of the three gk's we have at the club, he's the best one for kicking.

And general distribution, and handling, and taking crosses...at least from the limited amount I've seen of him.

Considering his defenders gave him as much to do with their sloppy back passes, I think I counted four, he was second only to COG for man of the match

Hopefully now Logan will give Hendo some competition for that spot.

Douglas has no chance of getting back in the side now,thank god.

Dear Lord I hope your right... got a nasty fear that deep down RK and the rest of the managment seem to think Doulas is half decent for some reason, i dont know why but i get that sense, then again RK did pretty much seem to favour Hendo for most of last season when Logan wasnt as much of an option... so with any luck I'm wrong and Douglas is good as finished :)

Yeah, fair play Holly. But against Macclesfield. ;)

How will the team we play effect how good his kicking is in anyway?

What will he do, think oh no we're playing Leeds and not Macclesfield i better not kick as far as i did then?

The only thing that would make a difference is the amount of work he actually has to deal with.

And as he was up against Macclesfield he probably didn't have to deal with as much, as he would have against other Championship opposition.

But he has already proved to be a decent keeper anyway while on loan at Boston, winning the player of the month award or was it the young player of the month award, and he would of had to deal with a fair amount of work while playing for Boston.

But if he impressed Rob Kelly yesterday then i would be fairly certain of him starting against Southend, i wasn't at the game so i don't know how he performed, but if he did then he should start on Saturday.

Archived