Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Macclesfield highlights

You're teasing me davie, not all of us are members :cry::cry::cry:

It's a cup game World don't have the rights to that you just need to sign up, for free to the LCFC site.

Works fine for me and I'm not subscribed to World.

O'Grady's goal was really well taken, looks like a better finish than I remember it being! Hope he get's the start he deserves soon :thumbup:

Non of the 3 links you've put has worked for me, keeps coming up with the same page saying:

You are trying to access World content, but you are not currently a World subscriber. If you would like to watch video highlights of our games, access our video archives of goals from previous seasons as well as listen to live commentary of all our games then click on a link below to subscribe.

And gives me a link to subscribe, which if I click on just tells me what you can get on World.

:(

' date='Aug 24 2006, 06:50 PM' post='382293']

Non of the 3 links you've put has worked for me, keeps coming up with the same page saying:

You are trying to access World content, but you are not currently a World subscriber. If you would like to watch video highlights of our games, access our video archives of goals from previous seasons as well as listen to live commentary of all our games then click on a link below to subscribe.

And gives me a link to subscribe, which if I click on just tells me what you can get on World.

:(

I'm not a World member, try clearing your cache.

Archived