Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Ah, the Leicester City Fan's Disease!

I've noticed that since we haven't lost for 4 games (winning 3), and keeping 3 clean sheets that the City fan's on here, devoid of any football matters to moan about, feel they have to moan about something else!!!

Examples include:

Half time 'entertainment'

Lack of 25-35 y.o. fans

Smaller attendances

Paying to be a mascot

Paying to have announcements

Barton Fox hating EVERYTHING about the club!!!

Can't we just be happy whilst we're winning for once??? :unsure::blink::rolleyes::thumbup:

I've noticed that since we haven't lost for 4 games (winning 3), and keeping 3 clean sheets that the City fan's on here, devoid of any football matters to moan about, feel they have to moan about something else!!!

Examples include:

Lack of 25-35 y.o. fans

Smaller attendances

Paying to be a mascot

Can't we just be happy whilst we're winning for once??? :unsure::blink::rolleyes::thumbup:

Those things have been discussed on and off since this forum arrived, and I hadn't noticed that people were not talking about the match; happy or otherwise.

If all we had to post about the football was I'm happy there would only be one topic needed.

Besides isn't this topic self defeating? Have you now joined the LCFC moaning classes? :P

Even this has been done before we've had moans about the moaning, we've even had people moaning about those that moan about those that moan add infinitum. :rolleyes:

As far as I can see the topic titles have been fairly explicit so if you're not interested in joining the moaners you can easily bypass them. :thumbup:

Finally this topic is somewhat ironic coming from someone whose main contribution recently was creating a topic entitled: Phube's Arsenal Bashing Thread! hardly happy go lucky live and let live, let's all be happy :D

Its the nature of the human football loving "beast" to want more. Chelsea are the best, and been very successfull recently, but i bet when they lost to middlesboro midweek, some wernt happy at all.

Even though weve done fairly well so far, alot are not happy with team selection. We had a very bad start, and weve bounced back very well.

Being happy is fine - being easily satisfied is perhaps not to be recommended - because illusions are quickly shattered on the football field.

But, for all my reservations I am infinitely happier than after the first two matches of our season and believe, for the first time in years, that we have the grain of a proper team in the making.

In fact I think the future is potentially quite exciting given visionary leadership ... and that much needed bit of luck with injuries which all managers need.

Examples include:

Lack of 25-35 y.o. fans

Smaller attendances

Paying to be a mascot

Giving out flags.

Selling said flags.

The 'fans' band.

And on and on and on....

Examples include:

Lack of 25-35 y.o. fans

Smaller attendances

Paying to be a mascot

I'm glad your life is that simple. :rolleyes:

Being happy is fine - being easily satisfied is perhaps not to be recommended - because illusions are quickly shattered on the football field.

But, for all my reservations I am infinitely happier than after the first two matches of our season and believe, for the first time in years, that we have the grain of a proper team in the making.

In fact I think the future is potentially quite exciting given visionary leadership ... and that much needed bit of luck with injuries which all managers need.

I do actually agree :o. Good competition for places in the squad at the minute (in some areas) Levi's looks half decent at this level already and given a few years he could be a very good player, and say what you want about Tiatto he's got two assists in his last two games. CM wise Gareth Williams is suppouse to be the most talented player at this club and is struggling to get a game and we still have Weso to come back. Defensivly we have very good depth, and the current crop of first choice players have three shut outs in a row.

Unbeaten in four :o three of which were wins, 12th in the table & some very winnable home games coming up.... can't be bad.

Any one who actually knows anything about football will always have reservations about their team, that includes Chelsea fans. Our defenders have scored more goals from set pieces then our strikers have managed in total and thats my main concearn. Whether that’s down to the strikers or the midfield is a matter of opinion.... combination of both in mine. Either way we need to score more goals.

Back to Phubes orginal point, as long as our current board allow us to sit in the lower reaches of the Championship (amongst other things they have done that have annoyed me) to I'll be moaning about them :thumbup:

Archived