Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Head Honcho

moan in started

Any sign of any interesting discussion, or will it be the usual cack?

And has The Birch been tamed this week? Can't be doing with his Ye Olde Tales for another week. :P

I'm sure getting your leg over will be in there somewhere :blush:

People often do - regardless of his actual performance levels :whistle:

This is my point, I spent my first Saturday of the season with John Barber and he thought he was fantastic, but obviosuly he really isn't the best judge in the world( almost woth paying £20.00 to not have to listen to him )

However the Birch said it was his best performance of the season so far and I don't care what anyone says he was very good against Ipswitch.

This is my point, I spent my first Saturday of the season with John Barber and he thought he was fantastic, but obviosuly he really isn't the best judge in the world( almost woth paying £20.00 to not have to listen to him )

However the Birch said it was his best performance of the season so far and I don't care what anyone says he was very good against Ipswitch.

I can only go by what I hear on the radio, online, and Tiatto had a decent half from what I gather. His set pieces seemed to be quite useful, and it was he who set up the goal.

Personally I never liked the idea of the guy being kept on another year, but I'm not going out of my way to slate him - if he's been reasonably useful to us (which he has by the sounds of it) I'm not complaining. :)

Personally I thought Tiatto was nothing special on Saturday. Good corner yes, and he managed not to get booked... but he was still sliding around like a fool (remember him taking our Kisnorbo?) and drifting in, leaving Johansson to play on the wing.

Well he's always going to cut inside. It's the type of player he is, and I supouse if we are going to play him we could do with a more attacking option at left back ala Thracian.

I though this was a phone in not the Alan Birchnell show.

I wish he would stop calling him Barberello.

Well he's always going to cut inside. It's the type of player he is, and I supouse if we are going to play him we could do with a more attacking option at left back ala Thracian.

I though this was a phone in not the Alan Birchnell show.

I wish he would stop calling him Barberello.

Exactly what I said last week!

.......and it's Barberossa ;) Get's on my tits too!

The only time he wasn't out of position while wandering into the centre circle was when he was standing off the pitch when we attacked down the left instead of offering an option. He really was dreadful. He doesn't even run with the ball when he gets it, just floats these awful crossfield passes into no man's land as soon as the ball comes to him. Porter showed him up so badly when he actually took on his man second half and attempted to offer Johansson an outlet on the left at every opportunity.

Archived