Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Floating Fox

Today I got a Letter from our Friend peter Jones

First off can I saw I'm Trying to Keep My cool this time :thumbup:

In short It said to stop banging on the purplex stuff at the back becasue its casuing structural damage. How does banging on the see-through sheets cause structural damage? :unsure: I cna understand the big metal thing that the others bang on would cuase damage but maybe if they made the stadium from quality material in the first place, or didnt even build it then there wouldnt be a Problem. Also I think the banging vcreates 1/2 the atmosphere in the Kop, its not the same without it. so maybe if they stopped coming up with Childish Idea's Like the Band and just gave us a drum then that would be better.

They also want me to Report the people that do it to the police for criminal Damage :rolleyes::blink:

What do you guys think?

Btw Im emailed PJ as well to let him know and if they put a steward there I will not re-new my S/T

Andy

In short It said to stop banging on the purplex stuff at the back becasue its casuing structural damage. How does banging on the see-through sheets cause structural damage? :unsure: I cna understand the big metal thing that the others bang on would cuase damage but maybe if they made the stadium from quality material in the first place, or didnt even build it then there wouldnt be a Problem. Also I think the banging vcreates 1/2 the atmosphere in the Kop, its not the same without it. so maybe if they stopped coming up with Childish Idea's Like the Band and just gave us a drum then that would be better.

What do you guys think?

Btw Im emailed PJ as well to let him know if they put a steward there I will not re-new my S/T

Andy

Maybe banging on the perspex (or purplex as you call it) is damaging said perspex which is, lo and behold, part of the structure of the stadium?

They also want me to Report the people that do it to the police for criminal Damage :rolleyes::blink:

What do you guys think?

Btw Im emailed PJ as well to let him know if they put a steward there I will not re-new my S/T

Andy

I think you should stop damaging the stadium. I suppose you let people come round to your house and bang on the windows?? No? :whistle:

What do you guys think?

Andy

This is true if people didnt bang on it the atmosphere would be wrose than it is now.

I cant see how its causing structural damage though. :o

This is true if people didnt bang on it the atmosphere would be wrose than it is now.

I cant see how its causing structural damage though. :o

Well I would imagine the club have had it inspected either by maintenance staff or by a surveyor, otherwise they wouldn,t have sent the letters.

I don't get it :unsure:

The club has politely asked you not to bang the perspex, bearing in mind that any damage will cost the club money and your not happy :rolleyes:

Now now Allen, a Season Ticket Holder has a right to be upset when asked not to break part of the stadium he happens to be near! It's a bit much, really! :o

I don't get it :unsure:

The club has politely asked you not to bang the perspex, bearing in mind that any damage will cost the club money and your not happy :rolleyes:

i agree that it was a nice and polite way to ask but i dont understand how it does any damage becasue it s just sheet to stop anything falling out the back of the stadium.

i agree that it was a nice and polite way to ask but i dont understand how it does any damage becasue it s just sheet to stop anything falling out the back of the stadium.

Presumably then it would be quite handy if it continued to stop anything falling out of the back of the stadium, rather than say, falling out of the back of the stadium?

Archived