Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Floating Fox

Today I got a Letter from our Friend peter Jones

Yes but the reason the people at the back bang it is becasue twats like you dont join in cause youre boring old farts :mad::rolleyes:

What are you, eight years old?

You know nothing of Jon The Hat, yet you sit there and assume he's:

i) Boring

ii) Old

iii) A fart (and previously a twat)

iv) He doesn't like an atmosphere

v) He doesn't sing

And why?

Just because he disagrees with your opinion?

You're a moron

Standupandsing... you've now reacted in a very childlike manner in a number of threads. One in particular recently springs to mind where you got in a strop for no reason at all... this one is unbelievable. Do you ever read back what you've typed?

It's absolutely ridiculous. Usually I'd just laugh and gently mock you, probably without you even realising. As a mod though *sighs* I should say... seriously pull your socks up... it's a poor showing. It really is.

Standupandsing... you've now reacted in a very childlike manner in a number of threads. One in particular recently springs to mind where you got in a strop for no reason at all... this one is unbelievable. Do you ever read back what you've typed?

It's absolutely ridiculous. Usually I'd just laugh and gently mock you, probably without you even realising. As a mod though *sighs* I should say... seriously pull your socks up... it's a poor showing. It really is.

The real question is why doesn't Standupandsing just email Peter Jones back and ask what the nature of the structural damage is?

Although it's quite obvious.

Banging on the perspex danmages the perspex which stops people falling out the back of the stadium.

Seems a pretty important bit of perspex to me which we could probably do without damaging.

But then we would have missed him getting stroppy with everyone who points out obvious things like this (and that you can make an atmosphere without banging the perspex) and assuming they don't care about an atmosphere at all, or sing, and are old and boring, and twats.

It's pretty embarrassing when you can't react to someone having a difference of opinion OR ANSWERING THE QUESTION YOU ASKED without acting like an 8 year old who's had his toys taken away from him.

' date='Sep 7 2006, 10:20 PM' post='392051']

The real question is why doesn't Standupandsing just email Peter Jones back and ask what the nature of the structural damage is? Although it's quite obvious.

Banging on the perspex danmages the perspex which stops people falling out the back of the stadium.

Seems a pretty important bit of perspex to me which we could probably do without damaging.

But then we would have missed him getting stroppy with everyone who points out obvious things like this (and that you can make an atmosphere without banging the perspex) and assuming they don't care about an atmosphere at all, or sing, and are old and boring, and twats.

It's pretty embarrassing when you can't react to someone having a difference of opinion OR ANSWERING THE QUESTION YOU ASKED without acting like an 8 year old who's had his toys taken away from him.

Did i not say that I emailed Peter Jones?

The beauty of this forum is that there are a large number of intelligent people who use it who inject humour and also contribute to healthy debate. It can get a bit heated but generally, good debates are there to be had.

What ruins it is posters who make the same point over and over again refusing to acknowledge the point of view expressed by other posters. It's not debate, it's just monotonous and boring. The fact is, if you post something stupid, it will still be stupid after the 80th time you've posted the exact same thing.

In this case...

The club say you are damaging the perspex. If you continue, they will probably eject you. You will then feel hard done by. You will complain on here. I can actually see it coming. I predict little sympathy and more than a little mirth.

The beauty of this forum is that there are a large number of intelligent people who use it who inject humour and also contribute to healthy debate. It can get a bit heated but generally, good debates are there to be had.

What ruins it is posters who make the same point over and over again refusing to acknowledge the point of view expressed by other posters. It's not debate, it's just monotonous and boring. The fact is, if you post something stupid, it will still be stupid after the 80th time you've posted the exact same thing.

In this case...

The club say you are damaging the perspex. If you continue, they will probably eject you. You will then feel hard done by. You will complain on here. I can actually see it coming. I predict little sympathy and more than a little mirth.

So Have I posted this before or something?

Now Im just confused as well as cheesed off

The Walkers is getting like a film set for 1984.

Report people to the police indeed ....

If he doesn't want the perspex damaged just say so. There's no need for the stormtrooper reference.

I can just see the next Leicester City corporate advert...10,000 informers wanted.

Letters please to the Commandant.

Mind you the teacher-types I've met in the West Stand will be up for it for sure....they'll be over-subscribed. Be interesting to know if they actually open their mouths at the interviews though. Cos they make no noise at all on Saturdays.

So Have I posted this before or something?

Now Im just confused as well as cheesed off

He's talking about your constant repetetive abuse of people in this thread because they disagreed with you, and your assumption that if someone disagreed with you it was because they didn't want an atmosphere.

Archived