Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Floating Fox

Today I got a Letter from our Friend peter Jones

Well that's only if you cause proper damage to the stadium, they wouldn't arrest you just for banging on the perspex. But if you were to cause damage, and there was sufficient evidence that you caused it, then you will be arrested. Seems fair enough to me. It's just the same as if you were to go down into the concorse and smash the ladbrokes stand up.

In the original post of this thread, it was stated that the club would be looking to prosecute any one banging on the perspex, I am just going off what is written, if that is the case it's a needless threat. If you put you fist through it then fine but surely that goes without saying.

As I said before, I don't think the issue is with damaging the perspex as it doesn't break very easily. it's with the stadium, it can't take people whacking the boards the just same as it can't take the vibrations of a pop concert. Which is fair enough, but they should of built the stadium properly.

I think even with a syringe, you'd struggle.

shall we try it? free syringes at the hull game!!!!!!! you could stick them onto your lcfc flag holder and inject just before the game...

Interesting concept!!

Im going to get mine done now, and maybe do a trial run this weekend at home

In the original post of this thread, it was stated that the club would be looking to prosecute any one banging on the perspex, I am just going off what is written, if that is the case it's a needless threat. If you put you fist through it then fine but surely that goes without saying.

As I said before, I don't think the issue is with damaging the perspex as it doesn't break very easily. it's with the stadium, it can't take people whacking the boards the just same as it can't take the vibrations of a pop concert. Which is fair enough, but they should of built the stadium properly.

Of course they should have built the stadium properly, but we have what we have, and the fans should look after it. There is no excuse for countinuing an activity which damages the stadium.

If the club DIDN'T put something in about prosecuting and then prosecute someone you would criticise them for not warning anybody. I'm fed up with this immediate negative reponse to anyone in Authority (not you necessarily MP, but in general). They are just trying to do their job.

Of course they should have built the stadium properly, but we have what we have, and the fans should look after it. There is no excuse for countinuing an activity which damages the stadium.

If the club DIDN'T put something in about prosecuting and then prosecute someone you would criticise them for not warning anybody. I'm fed up with this immediate negative reponse to anyone in Authority (not you necessarily MP, but in general). They are just trying to do their job.

It's just can't believe there is such a big issue about banging the perspex. Not because it improves the atmosphere or anything just because it shouldn't really matter if a few people rattle it when we get a corner :unsure:. My only gripe with the club on this is the way they put their point across

You are right though we do have what we have and crap as the Walkers is I suppouse we could without it falling down.

And has anyone thought of the consequences of away fans reading this? If they know our stadium is liable to fall down from a bit of slapping, surely it will only encourage them.

rofl wikid phat idea m8!!11 lets all go 2 derby nd bang on da purplex!!

Go and get ya flask of bovril and sit with the Pensioners winging about the Fans who give a shit about the club and Atmospere which is absolute nothing far from dire.

Bring back the Filbert KOP thats the only way to get rid of RED TAPE twats like you.

I don't see how banging on a bit of fvcking prespex is going to improve the atmosphere! It's criminal damage ffs :rolleyes:

Tell you what!

If all those that agree with the original poster can post their addresses on here, we'll all be round shortly and start banging on your fvcking fence and see how you like it.

I haven't banged anything for a while now. :cry:

Also, is it just me or is the image of people just falling out the back of our stadium were it not for THE MIGHTY PERSPEX! (which must not be banged by troglodyte chavs), rather hilarious?

It made me chuckle.

I had to slip it in there in some of my posts :)

i cant believe that people arent allowed to bang on the perplex :P at a corner to try and get the fans to roar the team onto a goal. fking ridiculous, why did they put the perplex there and not something else like brick, or build the stadium like covscum with a brickwall inbetween or were we on a costcutting exercise. it just seems the club are trying to turn against us like manuel_pablo said

you cant do anything at the football these days.

no standing no smoking no swearing and no trying to get an atmosphere at a corner going :(

P.S are you a kopite standupsitdown i always thought you were an L1er :thumbsup: ???

I can't see the fuss myself, aslong as it's not causing permanent structural damage which unlikely it is, but if it is then just accept it and get on with cheering etc!!

I don't know what other clubs do but I can imagine all clubs are same as city in terms of there grounds policies!!

Archived