Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

LCFC v Hull City

Copy :P

Let's get this straight - I said 2-0 to you, and you said Fryatt to me. so we are even. Carry on with your mouth and i'll deduct you points when i finally get round to doing the table, which will be more than likely tomorrow! (I no i said today but i've had a hectic weekend)

Let's get this straight - I said 2-0 to you, and you said Fryatt to me. so we are even. Carry on with your mouth and i'll deduct you points when i finally get round to doing the table, which will be more than likely tomorrow! (I no i said today but i've had a hectic weekend)

I dont think you would dare Berty lad.

And he has been sat on his arse all weekend,far from hectic.

:P

You come out with some extremly odd predicitons. Not as odd as England going out in the group stages of the World Cup mind.

I was right about a lot of things, though. Especially Fat Frank who some fools were calling 'World class' before the tournament.

As for Leicester, I have absolutely zero faith in Rob Kelly just as I (quite rightly) had none in Levein. I do not predict wins for Leicester, only draws or losses. I did this last season and my performance in the prediction league was quite respectable, I think.

As for the seemingly eccentric choice of scorers, that's tactics. The way I see it, everybody predicts a Fryatt or Huuuuuuuume! first scorer, and whichever opposition striker is most famous. I figure that if I choose the same then all I will do is get the same points as everybody else. If my predictions turn out to be right, however, then I won't have to share my points with anybody else! Nobody else is going to choose a defender who never scores and a midfielder who probably won't even play. That's the whole genius of my selections.

Archived