Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jack_LCFC

Andy Johnson

No.

When we went behind we needed him as the senior pro to stand up and be counted.

And what happened? He went missing.

No wonder Bryan Robson was happy to offload him onto us.

He's the biggest liability at our club. And that includes Sylla, Williams and Douglas!

Diabolical performance from us overall but what a tackle from Jono!

Second half he made that unbelievably aggressive and well timed tackle and I thought he looked a different player after that -shades of Robbie Savage.

Does anyone else agree?

He should be making 10 of them tackles every game! :mad:

I'm sure weso would and he's sitting on the fookin bench!!!!!! :mad:

Diabolical performance from us overall but what a tackle from Jono!

Second half he made that unbelievably aggressive and well timed tackle and I thought he looked a different player after that -shades of Robbie Savage.

Does anyone else agree?

i wasn't at the game, but does that suggestion mean he was all over the pitch, not giving the oppo any time on the ball, winding people up so they make errors, winning tackles, winning headers? i mean i could go on.......

am i alone in thinking we are badly missing williams' rang of passing, like him or not he is the best passer we have and can unlock any defence in thisleague

Yes, he's the only creative player in the team. .. I know he can be a liability at times but stick him in there with weso and it could well work. The chuckles brothers in cm would have been more effective than Hughes and Johnno tonight!

He should be making 10 of them tackles every game! :mad:

I'm sure weso would and he's sitting on the fookin bench!!!!!! :mad:

This is what I can't understand. Everyone here knows how highly I rate Weso and so probably thinks I'm biased but when you're sat on the bench watching someone who is sooo focking shite its unreal surely you must be wondering if you're at the right club?

This is what I can't understand. Everyone here knows how highly I rate Weso and so probably thinks I'm biased but when you're sat on the bench watching someone who is sooo focking shite its unreal surely you must be wondering if you're at the right club?

I think that thought has probably occured to his agent as well.

am i alone in thinking we are badly missing williams' rang of passing, like him or not he is the best passer we have and can unlock any defence in thisleague

sadly we only see hi range of passing once in a blue moon. if he did it week in week out (when given the chance (and he has been in the past)) i, of course, would have him in in a shot, but he's annoyingly absent most of the time. of course (since the bolton goal) he has his obligatory 'long shot' everytime he plays

Yes, he's the only creative player in the team. .. I know he can be a liability at times but stick him in there with weso and it could well work. The chuckles brothers in cm would have been more effective than Hughes and Johnno tonight!

Didn't you see Porter tonight then??

Didn't you see Porter tonight then??

porter is too lightweight to do it on his own, plus williams could pick him out when he's on the flanks far quicher the stephen "why take 1 touch when you can take 5" hughes or andy "barber is my secret lover" johnson

Jono had a spell in the second half where he was winning everyyhing -just after the tackle, he nearly played in Fryatt too with a decent pass. Williams has got quality but he drifts in and out of games. As Johnson gets fitter I think he'll win everyone over.

I was making relevence to the cm's, sorry should have been more clearer! Porter was the only reasonable performance in a diabolical team performance!

I thought the central defenders weren't too bad.

Why couldn't Porter play central midfield, possibly with Weso and Hume?

Jono had a spell in the second half where he was winning everyyhing -just after the tackle, he nearly played in Fryatt too with a decent pass. Williams has got quality but he drifts in and out of games. As Johnson gets fitter I think he'll win everyone over.

williams is a flair type player and will therefore obviously drift in and out of games, muzzy did the same, the only diff i can see is that we didnt sign muzzy from forest...

If he's not fit whys he on the pitch? Sorry but a 'spell in the second half' doesn't even get part way there in my book. The guy's had more than enough games to prove himself. DROP HIM.

williams is a flair type player and will therefore obviously drift in and out of games, muzzy did the same, the only diff i can see is that we didnt sign muzzy from forest...

that statement re. williams annoys me, garry parker was ex-forest and could do no wrong in my eyes, ever!

Archived