Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Central midfield

Weso and one other  

69 members have voted

1. 1. from...

• Johnson
    • Hughes
    • Williams
    • Tiatto
    • Porter
    • Hume

They've probably been advised to not pay bills until the last minute so they can earn as much interest as possible from the impending outgoings. Or we are seriously in the shite, definately the latter. :D

We'd only be earning interest if we were 'in the black' so to speak.

Perhaps you mean 'to avoid accruing interest on an ever increasing debt'?

Stable. Bolted. Horse. Door.... springs to mind.

We'd only be earning interest if we were 'in the black' so to speak.

Perhaps you mean 'to avoid accruing interest on an ever increasing debt'?

Stable. Bolted. Horse. Door.... springs to mind.

They could have high interest accounts with nothing in (as we have no money) but then when a bill comes to be paid, we load the amount in to the high interest account for aslong as possible and then when we get threatened we pay the bills.

The interest accrued is then stored until the summer when they then use it to offer Tiatto another contract. Kelly calls it Sport Science.

It was an option :ph34r:

If someone asked you if you'd rather go on holiday to Bermuda for two weeks or stick your head in a bucket of maggots for six weeks, would anyone choose the latter because it was an option?

I felt it was only fair to include the useless bastard but that's no excuse for anyone choosing him!!

I said Tiatto, sounded like he had a decent game on tuesday ( yes i know who it was against) but his work effort is much better the williams.

I think Tiatto should get a chance and if he is shit, play williams :thumbup:

Well it may have sounded like that but for me he was his usually self, started off brightly and intelligently enough, did a back heel into our penalty area scareing everyone ****less, disappeared in the second half, no wonder Weso was knackered.

Still we did finish the game with the dream midfield of Tiatto & Sylla :thumbup:

I said Tiatto, sounded like he had a decent game on tuesday ( yes i know who it was against) but his work effort is much better the williams.

I think Tiatto should get a chance and if he is shit, play williams :thumbup:

I don't think Williams is fit. Nor Tiatto judging by how he disappeared from the game at Hereford. Danny's just left-side back up in my eyes.

Archived