SydneyFC Posted 22 September 2006 Posted 22 September 2006 Hendo Stearman Mcarthy Mcauley Kenton Porter Weso Hughes Low Fryatt Hume Subs.Ogrady,Gradel,Nils,Johnson,Logan I'm with you!
The People's Hero Posted 22 September 2006 Posted 22 September 2006 Weso should be fine (touch wood), kids get dead legs all the time at school and are back playing heads and volley's within a few minutes. Dunno what's up with these footballers. Very very very true!
OBO Posted 22 September 2006 Posted 22 September 2006 I really don't want to see McAuley play in place of Kisnorbo tomorrow, I thought he didn't look anywhere near up to it against Macclesfield and it sounds like he didn't look particularly good against Hereford either. I know 2 games isn't really enough to properly judge him on, but I just don't feel confident in his ability to defend in the Championship at all. I think we'd be much safer at the back with Kenton in the middle with Paddy M and Nils at LB (or even the other way round)
escape2victory Posted 22 September 2006 Posted 22 September 2006 ---------------------Henderson Stearman-------Kenton---McCarthy------Johansson Hughes------Wesolowski---Johnson------Porter ---------------Fryatt--------Hume Subs: O'Grady, Logan, McAuley, Tiatto, Low
lcfc_jme Posted 22 September 2006 Posted 22 September 2006 I'd happily stick with our cup team, as they didn't perform badly at all in the week. Saying that, we didn't play too badly against Sunderland either. I'd have to go: Henderson Kenton (RB) McCarthy McAuley Nissa (LB) Low (RM) Weso Williams (if not fit play Johnson) Porter Hume Fryatt Subs: Logan, Stearman, Johnson (or Hughes if Williams is out), Tiatto, O'Grady
Stevosevic Posted 23 September 2006 Posted 23 September 2006 This is the team i expect to see today Henderson Stearman Kenton McCarthy Johansson Low Wesolowski Johnson Porter Fryatt COG
davieG Posted 23 September 2006 Posted 23 September 2006 This is the team i expect to see todayHenderson Stearman Kenton McCarthy Johansson Low Wesolowski Johnson Porter Fryatt COG I would expect Hughes or Tiatto in instead of either Low or Porter. RK has a definite leaning towards playing with a narrow midfield.
Cobbo Posted 23 September 2006 Posted 23 September 2006 -----------------Logan Stearman--Kenton--McCarthy--Johansson Low---Wesolowski--Johnson---Porter ----------O'Grady---Fryatt Subs; Henderson, McAuley, Hughes, Maybury, Hume
teblin Posted 23 September 2006 Posted 23 September 2006 -----------------Logan Kenton McCarthy Nils Maybury Hume Wesolowski Johnson Porter ----------COG Fryatt
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.