Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Whats this doo-dah in the bottom right hand corner?

0.0715 sec - Current average time lapse between FM thinking about 'chebs'

0.27 - Current proportion of TPH wench posts to TPH normal posts

10 queries - Current number of questions to the Foxes Trust remaining unanswered

GZIP Enabled - The encryption system protecting Board memorandums regarding potential takeover

From Left to Right, as far as I know and just a guess.

The first one is the time it took to perform all database queries required to generate the page you're viewing (all the text, all the username/profile/picture information).

The second one is the time it took to actually 'build' the page itself.

The third one is the actual number of queries sent to the database.

The fourth one - GZIP is a form of of data compression. It's used to keep things nice and compact. If something is GZIP enabled, the website can (if I'm not mistaken) 'unpack' these Gzipped files in order to generate a page. If the website is contained in Gzip files, it takes up far much less room on the server.

---------------------

That's my best guess, I'm quite sure I'm in the right area, tho some of the finer detail may be slightly inaccurate. ;)

It's just something I switched on after the problems we had last week.

Most of lookwhaticando's post is true, except the 2nd one which is the server load, and most important. I just wanted to keep an eye on that for a bit.

Don't worry it probably won't be staying there permanent. :thumbup:

Archived