Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Vasectomy

We're Sterile!

We're Firing Blanks!

The facts are there to see

• 9 League games = 5 goals
  • 3 of those in one game against an appalling Ipswich side who have since turned the corner
  • 6 out of 9 League games we've failed to score
  • Colchester's first clean sheet out of nine games.

We're Sterile!

We're Firing Blanks!

• 3 of those in one game against an appalling Ipswich side who have since turned the corner

keep pinging it over the top to; short arse and no head, and the stats won't change

That worryingly shows that the league is far better this year, we are on the same points (by 1) but 6 places lower!

This league is absolutely woeful. Some of the sides in it are dreadful and we should have no problem playing them off the park and killing them off. However, dominating periods of the game such as the ones we always seem to have in the first 15-20 minutes (especially at home) are times we are supposed to score. Without scoring goals, we can play teams off the park and have nothing to show for it - hence our current league position and goals for column making bad reading.

At this same stage last year, we'd scored double the amount of goals, with a supposedly "worse and weaker" strike force. Now that either says our strike force isn't good enough atm, our midfield was more creative last term, or RK's tactics and motivational skills are worse than CL's. Whichever one it is, it's extremely worrying

That worryingly shows that the league is far better this year, we are on the same points (by 1) but 6 places lower!

Never mind the opposition.

Im more worried about how shite we are and when the players are going to pull there finger out.

We're Sterile!

We're Firing Blanks!

Oh My God!!!! We're Jaffa's!!!!!!!! :o :eek:

keep pinging it over the top to; short arse and no head, and the stats won't change

Even the lofted passes are basically down to our lack of support from midfield. Such players have to demand - and I mean demand - the ball from the full-backs not stand around and wonder if it will come.

Full-backs have the ball in defensive situation with only one optionand simply hang about waiting for another. The midfield players have to provide short options and the winger/strikers other options.

Even the lofted passes are basically down to our lack of support from midfield. Such players have to demand - and I mean demand - the ball from the full-backs not stand around and wonder if it will come.

Full-backs have the ball in defensive situation with only one optionand simply hang about waiting for another. The midfield players have to provide short options and the winger/strikers other options.

Wow. You said soemthing sensible. Our midfield's lack of desire to get the ball is criminal. Players resort to the long ball when they dont have options, they wont have any unless the team is full of movemnt.

Johnson and O'Grady are the two most static players in our side, but they are not the only culperits.

So you must have been looking the other way when on at least a dozen occasions this season they should have at least hit the target and maybe half a dozen times scored :unsure:

I don't think there has been any occaision apart form the Ipswich game that we should have scored 6 goals. In the past 2 home matches we have not created enough chances to deserve a single goal. Fryatt missed a couple at the start of the season but only a couple, the main problems definately lies in creativity to my mind.

I don't think there has been any occaision apart form the Ipswich game that we should have scored 6 goals. In the past 2 home matches we have not created enough chances to deserve a single goal. Fryatt missed a couple at the start of the season but only a couple, the main problems definately lies in creativity to my mind.

As I said you must have been looking the other way ;)

Archived