Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Master Fox

Andy Johnson

I agree. Hughes is not a natural winger and Low is. I still think Hughes adds a bit of something to our midfield, definitely a lot more than Andy Johnson. Once Willams is back, maybe our midfield can start to shape up a bit, that's if he can be arsed or not...

Like what?

Like what?

He's an attacking midfielder. It makes no sense to play Wesolowski and and Johnson at centre mid, its far to defensive. Im not a huge Hughes supporter, but i think hes a decent enough player for us.

He gives us a bit more going forward, and has a decent shot too

He's an attacking midfielder. It makes no sense to play Wesolowski and and Johnson at centre mid, its far to defensive. Im not a huge Hughes supporter, but i think hes a decent enough player for us.

He gives us a bit more going forward, and has a decent shot too

I wish he was an attacking midfielder. Several fans told me he was but I've watched him for over 12 months now and have seen few signs. The thing about Hughes is he's clever. He's rarely seen to do anything despeately wrong.I likened him to a shunter and that's more and more how he strikes me. The ball is like the trucks. He shunts it to and fro but leaves the other engines to take it somewhere important.

I wish he was an attacking midfielder. Several fans told me he was but I've watched him for over 12 months now and have seen few signs. The thing about Hughes is he's clever. He's rarely seen to do anything despeately wrong.I likened him to a shunter and that's more and more how he strikes me. The ball is like the trucks. He shunts it to and fro but leaves the other engines to take it somewhere important.

jesus mr T have you been on the sauce? wittering on about trains! tomas the tank engine was a shunter i believe, are you saying SH is our answer to TtTE?

• 1 month later...

Bit late I know but the Stoke match confirmed one thing for me. Andy Johnson is actually worse that Junior Lewis.

The guy is a fraud and a bottler. It's like playing with 10 men for most of the match. RUBBISH! :mad:

Wouldn't be like a Leicester team not to have a handicap!.

And I often feel Kelly's Chosen Men are even firmer fixtures than Levein's.

However they play!

at least andy johnson was once a good player who has played for his country

junior lewis on the other hand has never been a good player.

i don't like slating players that are coming towards the end of their career, i mean, it's not exactly his fault that his body just can't cut it anymore.

All i know is that back in the day he was more than a useful player. That'll do for me.

at least andy johnson was once a good player who has played for his country

junior lewis on the other hand has never been a good player.

i don't like slating players that are coming towards the end of their career, i mean, it's not exactly his fault that his body just can't cut it anymore.

All i know is that back in the day he was more than a useful player. That'll do for me.

Maybe back in the day but that's not helping us much these days is it?? :mad:

All I can say is that is shows how poor Wales were/are :ph34r::P:D

Maybe back in the day but that's not helping us much these days is it?? :mad:

i agree he's been pretty crappy for us.

but i do have some respect for his career in football. Fans need to understand that age is playing a big part in this.

i agree he's been pretty crappy for us.

but i do have some respect for his career in football. Fans need to understand that age is playing a big part in this.

Age has nothing to do with it, the fact is is that he is not good enough for a place in our team and should be dropped.

What more is there to it?

Archived