Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Master Fox

Andy Johnson

Age has nothing to do with it, the fact is is that he is not good enough for a place in our team and should be dropped.

What more is there to it?

lol lol lol lol

he hasn't always been this crap!

i agree he should be dropped.

all i'm saying is don't be so harsh on the man, his body has slowed up, it's not his fault he just can't do it anymore. every player goes through it, even teddy will eventually.

lol lol lol lol

he hasn't always been this crap!

i agree he should be dropped.

I know he's not always been this bad but what I'm saying is that you don't pick a player on former 'glories'

Fair enough he used to be a good footballer and as soon as he starts showing signs of that he may warrant a place in the 1st team, until then he shouldn't be anywhere near it.

I know he's not always been this bad but what I'm saying is that you don't pick a player on former 'glories'

Fair enough he used to be a good footballer and as soon as he starts showing signs of that he may warrant a place in the 1st time, until then he shouldn't be anywhere near it.

i fully agree :thumbup:

Have we actually won a game where Johnson has started apart from the Stoke game? Since he's returned we've looked worse and even more hopeless in Midfield. Please Kelly surely you can see that Andy Johnson is a completely useless **** wit and adds absolutely nothing but crapness to the team.

Johnson was ****ing awful for you lot, when he got replaced you started getting back into the game at that point, up til then, well our midfield totally over run yours. He couldn't even string a simple pass together.

Well just back from the steel city, what can say, I knew this topic or one loosely related it would be top of the board.

Some of the criticism he got at the start of the season was probably a tad on the harsh, he has always been a basic kind of player who mixed up in the midfield, put some decent tackles in and always gave a his team mates a option in midfield.

It's clear his season on the sidelines at West Brom has seriously effected him, the blokes career at this level is at a end, he seems to have lost all ability pass the ball short or long, his first touch is fuking shite, he can't shoot and he's never been able to beat a man. So what is he good for? Absolutely nothing.

He was dreadful today, Wednesday owned the midfield and carved us up time after time through the middle and down but flanks and Johnson and to a lesser extent Hughes allowed it to happen, we had absolutely 0 hold on the game. Kenny Lunt was an example of Johnson should be playing and on previous evidence he hasn't got the legs or the technical ability to put in a performance like that. He gave the ball away and spread passes into nowhere, he failed to win to many of his 50/50's and seemed to get in the way of rest of the team by running in 1 yard front of them when they had the ball.

We looked like a much better team when he went off, we actually created something :o . Whether it be Tiatto, Stearman, Williams, Wesolowski or Thrcian playing in midfield it doesn't matter. Johnson shouldn't even be making the sixteen. Dreadful signing.

Johnson was ****ing awful for you lot, when he got replaced you started getting back into the game at that point, up til then, well our midfield totally over run yours. He couldn't even string a simple pass together.

Sad thing is alot of people wouldn't be suprised if he played next week.

I hope he doesn't, still think he will though.

apparantly he's a real character in the dressing room, a bit like fletch off dream team.

worth fook all i know, but perhaps a reason why kelly sticks with him.

Well let him be a meeter and greeter and keep in there.

Evening all, 1st post on site!

I think all this criticism of Johnson is a wee bit harsh.

Im sure, he'd be twice the player he is currently, if he wore football boots instead of wellies!

Seriously, his first pass straight from the kick off in the 2nd half behind 2 City players straight out of play summed up his perfomance today.

Even before the game, when the boys were taking a pass n shooting at goal, his 1st touch was terrible.

I dont know about Junior Lewis, but id even play Gary Coatsworth in central midfield before him. At least he,d kick a few players, win a few headers, and give 100% instead of prancing round the park all game.

Im not even going to mention the Ref today, as i might get barred off here before i even start.

Up the SRDC Walkers!

Sunday Alliance Div 1 winners 2007

Evening all, 1st post on site!

I think all this criticism of Johnson is a wee bit harsh.

Im sure, he'd be twice the player he is currently, if he wore football boots instead of wellies!

Seriously, his first pass straight from the kick off in the 2nd half behind 2 City players straight out of play summed up his perfomance today.

Even before the game, when the boys were taking a pass n shooting at goal, his 1st touch was terrible.

I dont know about Junior Lewis, but id even play Gary Coatsworth in central midfield before him. At least he,d kick a few players, win a few headers, and give 100% instead of prancing round the park all game.

Im not even going to mention the Ref today, as i might get barred off here before i even start.

Sunday Alliance Div 1 winners 2007

Yes, Dreafull for the second game running. Not that it was his fault we lost but he certainly didn't help.

:welcome:

We thought Kisnorbo was bad in midfield but this bloke takes the biscuit.

He's fooking terrible he cant pass short or long , he's not willing to put his foot in when its needed and he's generally off of the pace.

We signed him 6 years too late.

We thought Kisnorbo was bad in midfield but this bloke takes the biscuit.

He's fooking terrible he cant pass short or long , he's not willing to put his foot in when its needed and he's generally off of the pace.

We signed him 6 years too late.

6 years to late on a ****en two year contract as well :@

6 years to late on a ****en two year contract as well :@

Sweet Jesus of Nazerath.

Where's this King lad that Thracian gets the touch on about , He surely has more too offer than Tramp.

Too right!, the one moment that stood out to me was when he had all the time in the world to take a touch and he ended up losing it on the edge of our box in such a dangersous posistion and when he trys his fancy passing that never pulls off ... the mans a joke :mad:

It's because he gives the ball away so much that annoys me which then results in more pressure, Weso must start when hes fit ahead of him!

Archived