Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mellowyellow

Kevin Cooper

Before I get shot down that we have no money.

If we had this lad currently in the reserves at Cardiff could make a big difference.

Can player anywhere in midfield and takes people on ,also a good scoring record.

Seeing as Cardiff aren't exactly flush themselves may be able to subsidise the loan.

A decent player, but given that Cardiff's squad is pretty shallow, I doubt they'll be willing to let him go. :(

He's alright, knocking on a bit though aint he? must of hit his 30's by now :unsure:. We haven't got the money.

I dont think they have got a use for him....the first team is a bit thin but they have depth in the midfield and they have some young midfielders they are trying to bring through.

He's alright, knocking on a bit though aint he? must of hit his 30's by now :unsure:. We haven't got the money.

I dont think they have got a use for him....the first team is a bit thin but they have depth in the midfield and they have some young midfielders they are trying to bring through.

Cardiff's situation amazes me. Only a season or so ago, it was reported that they had serious money problems to the point where they were going to go in to Administration. I know they've solf about £7 millions worth of players in Kavanagh, Gabbidon, Collins and Jerome but they've still managed to progress rapidly. Where as us, we have reduced our wage bill, etc and spent money on players but are worse than we've ever been.

Cardiff have made the signing of the season in Chopra, 9 games gone and he's scored 6 and set up 6. 12 goals, that's amazing. We've scored only 5 from the whole of our team.

Cardiff's situation amazes me. Only a season or so ago, it was reported that they had serious money problems to the point where they were going to go in to Administration. I know they've solf about £7 millions worth of players in Kavanagh, Gabbidon, Collins and Jerome but they've still managed to progress rapidly. Where as us, we have reduced our wage bill, etc and spent money on players but are worse than we've ever been.

Cardiff have made the signing of the season in Chopra, 9 games gone and he's scored 6 and set up 6. 12 goals, that's amazing. We've scored only 5 from the whole of our team.

A sound buy, people will pay alot more for young over performing Championship players (Jerome) than young under performing Premiership players (Chopra) Dave Jones is a clever bloke. In relaity Chopra is probabley a better player than Cameron Jerome but he cost less.

Joe Ledley has also been immense for them this season.

A sound buy, people will pay alot more for young over performing Championship players (Jerome) than young under performing Premiership players (Chopra) Dave Jones is a clever bloke. In relaity Chopra is probabley a better player than Cameron Jerome but he cost less.

Joe Ledley has also been immense for them this season.

Ledley is destined for the premiership. Best young attacking midfielder outside the top flight IMO.

Archived