Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

How many players post here...

apparently alot of the younger players who come through the academy take a look now and again.

Yeah i often see the youth team keeper on the train on the way back to Ipswich on matchdays,as he lives in Colchester and he said quite a few of them have a look on here to see if any thing as been said about them.

Excellent, right here we go.

For all you professional footballers at Leicester City Football Club and potential first teamers lower down the ranks, here is a word of advice from me to you:

If you want all the adulation to accompany the ridiculous salaries you draw while many of my fellow fans struggle to buy season tickets or match tickets, then you have to work for it.

If you want 20,000 people singing your name in a witty little ditty, then you have to earn it, by putting in as much effort as the fans do by turning up and putting up with your collective dross.

As fans we want to support you and give you praise; you do well then we are happy and if we are happy that means you are doing something right. You don't have to be the most talented but on a game day I expect you to burst a lung and a gut to for my team, just like Paddy Kisnorbo does week in week out. You do that regardless of the outcome you will be supported by 99% of us.

So if you come on here and get upset because we are wishing ill on you or calling you every name under the sun then you need to take a long hard look at yourself and ask "why?". And it is not because we are all nasty sociopaths.

You are in a privaliged position but patience is wearing thin amongst us and life in and around the 'Shire might not be a cosy as it currently is if you carry on with your pathetic ways.

We are here for you, but you have to earn us from now on.

For all you professional footballers at Leicester City Football Club and potential first teamers lower down the ranks, here is a word of advice from me to you:

If you want all the adulation to accompany the ridiculous salaries you draw while many of my fellow fans struggle to buy season tickets or match tickets, then you have to work for it.

If you want 20,000 people singing your name in a witty little ditty, then you have to earn it, by putting in as much effort as the fans do by turning up and putting up with your collective dross.

As fans we want to support you and give you praise; you do well then we are happy and if we are happy that means you are doing something right. You don't have to be the most talented but on a game day I expect you to burst a lung and a gut to for my team, just like Paddy Kisnorbo does week in week out. You do that regardless of the outcome you will be supported by 99% of us.

So if you come on here and get upset because we are wishing ill on you or calling you every name under the sun then you need to take a long hard look at yourself and ask "why?". And it is not because we are all nasty sociopaths.

You are in a privaliged position but patience is wearing thin amongst us and life in and around the 'Shire might not be a cosy as it currently is if you carry on with your pathetic ways.

And if you get any praise off Barton there'll be a poll on here to guess what the Hell's the matter with him :whistle:

Seriously this has pissed me off - I can't argue with a word of it. :D:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I'd argue that Kisnorbo has tried his best ever since he joined us but that wasn't enough to keep 'supporters' off his back throughout the first half of last season. If anything, Kisnorbo is an example of how quickly our 'supporters' change their tune, so if you are a player at our club who is being heavily criticised, don't worry because a few good showings will alter peoples' opinions very quickly.

I'd argue that Kisnorbo has tried his best ever since he joined us but that wasn't enough to keep 'supporters' off his back throughout the first half of last season. If anything, Kisnorbo is an example of how quickly our 'supporters' change their tune, so if you are a player at our club who is being heavily criticised, don't worry because a few good showings will alter peoples' opinions very quickly.

I'm not sure anyone criticised him for not trying.

Archived