Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Craig

OFF OUT

Resident DJ's Ben Brett (Friday night 'Style') have the house jumping at the weekend with their eclectic mix of contemporary dance, chart, r'n'b, & hip hop.

:mad::P

45623[/snapback]

Sounds good.

Or instead you can listen to depressing screaming whilst slitting your wrist. :thumbup:

Oi! P[etrecu! Shaddup cos it was bangin! More talent than zidances right foot im tellin ya :thumbup:

45724[/snapback]

Zidances??

Was that a clever reference to your dancing skill, or just drunken spelling at work?

45727[/snapback]

Zidane* :ph34r:

Oi! P[etrecu! Shaddup cos it was bangin! More talent than zidances right foot im tellin ya :thumbup:

45724[/snapback]

Well said mate, can't beat bein on a dancefloor full of hot totti, while strutting ya stuff.

45729[/snapback]

Innit! I cud stay at home slittin me wrists, but that ain't gunna get me a bird is it! Clubbin will, and nearly did :w00t:

45724[/snapback]

Well said mate, can't beat bein on a dancefloor full of hot totti, while strutting ya stuff.

45729[/snapback]

Innit! I cud stay at home slittin me wrists, but that ain't gunna get me a bird is it! Clubbin will, and nearly did :w00t:

45730[/snapback]

Well said mate, better luck next week :thumbup:

LMFAO@teeno damn right mate rnb hip hop dance is the music that makes you wanna be happy :D

45711[/snapback]

I'll agree with the dance & chart bit

but fekin r n b and hip hop....AGHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRR I FUKIN HATE IT! I just don't understand it, does my head, and words can't decribe how much I hate r n b and hip hop, or anything similar to these! GRRRRRRRRRR :mad:

LMFAO@teeno damn right mate rnb hip hop dance is the music that makes you wanna be happy :D

45711[/snapback]

but fekin r n b and hip hop....AGHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRR I FUKIN HATE IT! I just don't understand it, does my head, and words can't decribe how much I hate r n b and hip hop, or anything similar to these! GRRRRRRRRRR :mad:

45743[/snapback]

I agree with you completely on that one!

45711[/snapback]

45743[/snapback]

I agree with you completely on that one!

45747[/snapback]

Yep I am actually getting into dance music now, I will listen to most music genres I enjoy most music genres but r n b/hip hop or anything like that...well lets not go there!

I'm off out tonight in Nottingham for a mates 18th, lets see if i can do a bit better than the Jeffsmeister:P

Oh yeah, dance and r'n'b is superb, but im pretty much an all rounder when it comes to music,apart from petrampscu's screamin' wrist slitter shit

If you cant understand Nelly or Usher there must be something seriously wrong with you.

Can you understand them people that scream the lyrics? :rolleyes:

Archived