Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Random Burglar

Anyone fancy an FM06 network game?

are many people in here getting FM07? i dont think i will be, now that i am 17 i feel i have grown out of it and dont have much time to spare due to studying, working and seeing my friends + girlfriend.

Hahaha.

I thought that at 21 and didn't buy 2006, after 12 months of shaking quivering and murmuring to myself I shall be purchasing 2007.

Hahaha.

I thought that at 21 and didn't buy 2006, after 12 months of shaking quivering and murmuring to myself I shall be purchasing 2007.

deffinatly buying 07 im so excited :D i havnt pre-ordered though do you think i will still be able to get it on the day? maybe from tesco or asda?

are many people in here getting FM07? i dont think i will be, now that i am 17 i feel i have grown out of it and dont have much time to spare due to studying, working and seeing my friends + girlfriend.

Pffft are you mad

Buy it!!!!

Friends and girlfriends won't always be there, Footie manager will!!! :thumbup:

deffinatly buying 07 im so excited :D i havnt pre-ordered though do you think i will still be able to get it on the day? maybe from tesco or asda?

Last year i got Pro Evo and FM on the day from Asda. There was loads left because everyone else had pre-oredered there's :D

Archived